**COMPLAINT ABOUT THE MODS ON MIDWEST #2**

(edited)

Hello,

I've never filed a complaint in my entire life for anything, until now. Everyone needs to start somewhere. This was an incident I feel needs to be closely looked at by some of the head people in charge of these servers. I'll be sure to e-mail whoever the same message so that they watch over these "mods" more carefully.

I've been playing cs:s on this server for quite awhile now without ever running into any problems. However, today something happened. Someone brought up the word "dyke." It was blocked on the server, so they spaced it out as d y k e. I ASKED NICELY "how come both d y k e and d i k e are blocked? I thought only one of them was bad?" One of the mods (i'll include his name in the e-mail) told me that he was giving me a warning. I was confused, but I stopped talking anyway. Now here's where the main problem hit. Someone else brought up the fact that they wanted to be a reverend, or preist, or something along those lines. I NICELY SUGGESTED "You should major in chemistry instead of becoming religious. Religion does nothing for this world." IT WAS THEN ANOTHER MOD LIT ME ON FIRE UNTIL MY HEALTH WAS 5. He then KICKED me. I did NOTHING wrong. I asked a question, and I made a suggestion. Where are the rules that take my privileges away from making such a smart suggestion like that? This incident happened on July 19th, 2005, at a time range of about 3 PM - 5 PM. I hope there is some way you can look into the server records for proof. My Steam name is Sheikah42 also. Please start watching over these "mods" a little more carefully. Thanks for your time.

Edited by Sheikah42

Leave the politics or government and religion at the door. You lit the fire yourself by questioning our policies and then testing the waters once again.

"We didn't start the fire...its been always burnin' - since the worlds been turnin'!"

Gunny

(edited)
Leave the politics or government and religion at the door. You lit the fire yourself by questioning our policies and then testing the waters once again.

"We didn't start the fire...its been always burnin' - since the worlds been turnin'!"

Gunny

I can't believe what I just read. Is this some sort of Nazi Regime/Dictatorship server? "you lit the fire yourself by questioning our policies" you sound like Saddam. I'm gonna go ahead and report your post too. WOW I hope this entire server isn't like this.

And where in the "SERVER RULES" does it state that "QUESTION POLICIES AND YOU WILL BE BOOTED?"

You also said "leave religion at the door." Well how come the guys who started talking about religion in the first place weren't booted? This is really interesting.

Answer my question without dodging my question...

Edited by Sheikah42

I was there when it happened Sheikah42. You were going on and on about the rules despite being asked to stop. As you should know GC rules are non-debatable. We like it that way. When asked politely to stop, STOP. That's the way it is. If you don't find that to your liking there are plenty of other places to go.

I have been a member of this gaming community for nearly 5 years now. Report my post all you want - but its a well known fact that if you have a problem with the rules the 120+ PAYING members have put into effect then please do us a favor and never come back to our servers or forums again.

The answer to your question is - do not question our answers.

(edited)
I was there when it happened Sheikah42.  You were going on and on about the rules despite being asked to stop.  As you should know GC rules are non-debatable.  We like it that way.  When asked politely to stop, STOP.  That's the way it is.  If you don't find that to your liking there are plenty of other places to go.

Going on and on? No I was not going on and on. I said d y k e no more than twice. I was asked politely after the second to never say d y k e again, which I did once I saw it. If you want to get involved in this discussion, don't LIE. Look up the server records for proof.

Now the religion thing had nothing to do with "d y k e." I made a suggestion. I was harrassed then kicked. I wasn't told "DON'T YOU SAY THAT AGAIN OR YOU WILL BE BOOTED" As soon as I made my suggestion, I was flamed then booted.

That's the main purpose of my thread. I want the admins to look into this. Personally I think the mods are corrupt...

Edited by Sheikah42

(edited)
I have been a member of this gaming community for nearly 5 years now. Report my post all you want - but its a well known fact that if you have a problem with the rules the 120+ PAYING members have put into effect then please do us a favor and never come back to our servers or forums again.

The answer to your question is  -  do not question our answers.

Since when does "being a member of this gaming community for nearly 5 years now" Give you the right to commit such acts? Guess what, I've been in college for two years now does that give me the right to cheat on a test?

I'm gonna report that post too. I'm gonna keep reporting you as you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole. Personally I think you should be fired... Along with all the other people reading this thread right now. I don't see how anyone can defend you and your actions. Grow up.

You had no right to flame me and boot me.

Edited by Sheikah42

I was there when it happened Sheikah42.  You were going on and on about the rules despite being asked to stop.  As you should know GC rules are non-debatable.  We like it that way.  When asked politely to stop, STOP.  That's the way it is.  If you don't find that to your liking there are plenty of other places to go.

I agree with Pavid here. In the last month I can guarentee you no one has been on more then I have but maybe two individuals and I dont think i have seen you in there that much, but if you have been playin alot....then you should know the rules that much better. Members wearing the GC tag after thier name have paid to play in there. We have paid for the services that go along with it, including the atmosphere, the rules, everything that come along with it. Like pav said, the rules are non debatable and should have been read when entering the server. There are alot of other servers out there where you can say what ever you want when you want. In all the time I have played on this server i have never, never, seen an admin abuse thier powers in any way. nor have i seen them kick, ban, burn, whatever may be with out at least 2 or 3 warnings.

As for your suggestion about this bein a nazi regime, i dont think it is fair for assumptions to be made about how this community is bein run. I have never seen a group of more professional board members and admins myself then right here at GC.

Ok, Gunny, you're dismissed. No more instigating. Down boy. You probably don't even have steam installed. :erm: (you've made some good points...points are made...gj, ty, gg)

Real quick...

Where are the rules that take my privileges away from making such a smart suggestion like that?

Who told you that was a smart suggestion, or are you just one of those people that think because you said it, it's smart. Good stuff...well, entertaining.

Next, guess what? Pavid said you went on and on. That means you went on and on.

Thus endeth my intense investigation.

If you're not happy about this, send an email to I95@gamerscoalition.com to see if you can't get someone with some pull around here to get serious about this.

(edited)
I agree with Pavid here. In the last month I can guarentee you no one has been on more then I have but maybe two individuals and I dont think i have seen you in there that much, but if you have been playin alot....then you should know the rules that much better. Members wearing the GC tag after thier name have paid to play in there. We have paid for the services that go along with it, including the atmosphere, the rules, everything that come along with it. Like pav said, the rules are non debatable and should have been read when entering the server. There are alot of other servers out there where you can say what ever you want when you want. In all the time I have played on this server i have never, never, seen an admin abuse thier powers in any way. nor have i seen them kick, ban, burn, whatever may be with out at least 2 or 3 warnings. 

As for your suggestion about this bein a nazi regime, i dont think it is fair for assumptions to be made about how this community is bein run. I have never seen a group of more professional board members and admins myself then right here at GC.

I don't think you read my post after pavid's. Second there is nothing said in the rules about me not being allowed to say "major in chemistry. religion does nothing for this world." And if there was, there was no warning given. I was flamed and booted for no apparent reason. Look up the records.

As for professionalism? Read "Gunman's" posts. Those aren't professional. Those are childish.

Edited by Sheikah42

(edited)
Ok, Gunny, you're dismissed.  No more instigating. Down boy.  You probably don't even have steam installed.   :erm:   (you've made some good points...points are made...gj, ty, gg)

Real quick...

Who told you that was a smart suggestion, or are you just one of those people that think because you said it, it's smart.  Good stuff...well, entertaining.

Next, guess what?  Pavid said you went on and on.  That means you went on and on.

Thus endeth my intense investigation.

If you're not happy about this, send an email to I95@gamerscoalition.com to see if you can't get someone with some pull around here to get serious about this.

Fine I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said "smart." BUT it was still a suggestion. Don't grab these little details to start an argument.

Gunman made no good points. I take it you're not too bright either...

As for you basing your opinion on what "Pavid said..." That's pathetic. I was not going on and on. If there is any way for YOU to see the server records, you will see the truth. You shouldn't depend on other people. It's not good for you.

I don't think I want to e-mail anyone anymore... Because I feel like this whole administration has problems... :boo:

Edited by Sheikah42

Ok...lol. You were "burned." Nobody flamed you. You'll get that here. In the server you get burned...or even torched, or set ablaze. Cooked would even work. But not flamed.

The big question, however, would be if the flames are all around you, under you, or above you. Do you remember? In some cases, you could use "flame-broiled" and get away with it. But never just plain flamed.

I was there when it happened Sheikah42. You were going on and on about the rules despite being asked to stop.

That is like gold. Game over, you lose.

2 I95 cases in one day. I applaud you, GC admins.

Ok...lol.  You were "burned."  Nobody flamed you.  You'll get that here.  In the server you get burned...or even torched, or set ablaze.  Cooked would even work.  But not flamed.

The big question, however, would be if the flames are all around you, under you, or above you.  Do you remember?  In some cases, you could use "flame-broiled" and get away with it.  But never just plain flamed.

2 I95 cases in one day.  I applaud you, GC admins.

Alright I give up. I won't post here anymore. I won't play on your servers anymore. I'm surrounded by retards. But maybe one day this server will get through the corrupted mods. I gave it my best shot.

Gunman, you are free to jump back in.

<ungags Gunman>

Not sure what I thought asking you to quit and then carrying on like that. There are some people that are just hard to take seriously.

Shanequa, you take care now. There's your bus.

lol......i think their responses were alot better then method the situation was approached from and the words that were used to try and get a point accross that is now over and done with. lol, well at least i had somethin to read well packin up for fragfest '05. im outta here in 8 hours guys, see you all there!!!

There is no point in trying to foment dissent in-game. We've got better things to do. Here is this place for that dissent. In the ultimate analysis, that is why you were burned. Stop when ask and all is good.

Gunman, you are free to jump back in.

<ungags Gunman>

WOOHOO!

But I got nothing else to say except....BOOYAH Sheikah!!!

P.S. Did I say BOOYAH?

Is that your game name? I dont recognize you, and if you are as active in the server as you claim, i would have surely noticed you by now.

Also, thank you for the spamming of PM's directing me to this topic, if it were'nt for you, I'm not sure that I actually could have found it all by my lonesome.

To sum up everything in this drama chapter, we have rules, you can click the link in the MOTD to read them. The forums are for debating, not the server, that is where we play the game. If your asked to stop doing something, please just stop and you will rarely have any trouble, then you are free to come in here and whine all you wish.

Thank you, and have a nice day :D

There's gotta be some sort of name for the occurance when a guy reports being unhappy about being burned and then gets flamed.

Is that twice-baked?

Fatty, everybody knows that you sear, to seal in the juices.

After slowly roasting for 95HP (not to be confused with HP or A1), he indicated in the thread that he was just about done.

And judging by the sheer intensity of the heat put on by the .GCBBQ in this thread, I'd say it was a professional flash-sear, indeed.

Mmmmm, juicy.

Second there is nothing said in the rules about me not being allowed to say "major in chemistry.  religion does nothing for this world." 

-you can enjoy gaming without cussing, putting people down, or riding on your own ego.

1st lesson in not gettin kicked and living with the rest of humanity: read the rules, don't lie and say you read the rules

2nd lesson in not gettin kicked and livig with the rest of humanity: don't lie about playing on the server, assuming that's your in game name then I've never played with you therefore you can not possibly be a regular

I said **** no more than twice. I was asked politely after the second to never say **** again, which I did once I saw it.

No more than twice? "Which I did once I saw it." This implies you said it at least a third time between saying it the second time and reading the warning.

Man some people