**COMPLAINT ABOUT THE MODS ON MIDWEST #2**

Blarg! You guys made me choke on my coffee! Not fun.

Btw, if was surrounded Entirely by flames for the enitire duration, I dont think that would involve any form of real cooking. Makes me think more of a Cremation!

THis was one of the most entertaining topics i have read in a long time. Thanks guys for making it funny and entertaining.

i agree with everything you said and everything you stand for, thanks for sticking together and working as a team to get ride of Shekilea (whatever that name was) It shows you all have a tight interaction/bond and rely on each other and are not going to let outsiders really influence you.

Yeah i also started to get hungry after reading this topic. Anyone have steak?

Everyone does realize this guy is probably not coming back or reading the posts. So why do u keep talking to him as if he is here? Oh well I do have to agree with the rules. I love this server because of the rules it has. Other servers that even have similar rules have more of a porblem enforcing them then you do here at GC and I like that.

• 4 months later...
Ok, Gunny, you're dismissed.  No more instigating. Down boy.  You probably don't even have steam installed.  :erm:  (you've made some good points...points are made...gj, ty, gg)

Real quick...

Who told you that was a smart suggestion, or are you just one of those people that think because you said it, it's smart.  Good stuff...well, entertaining.

Next, guess what?  Pavid said you went on and on.  That means you went on and on.

Thus endeth my intense investigation.

If you're not happy about this, send an email to I95@gamerscoalition.com to see if you can't get someone with some pull around here to get serious about this.

Fine I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said "smart." BUT it was still a suggestion. Don't grab these little details to start an argument.

Gunman made no good points. I take it you're not too bright either...

As for you basing your opinion on what "Pavid said..." That's pathetic. I was not going on and on. If there is any way for YOU to see the server records, you will see the truth. You shouldn't depend on other people. It's not good for you.

I don't think I want to e-mail anyone anymore... Because I feel like this whole administration has problems... :boo:

Ok, I was searching for some "choke" articles and came upon this thread. I'd just like to say that "Sheikah42" is a classic example of the type of people I ban on our server all the time. It's funny really since there seems to be an endless supply of people like him. :biglaugha: By the way if Sheikah42 is still reading this, don't visit us because you'll eventually get banned in our house too. :wavey:

Edited by [VOA] Vinas

Ok, I was searching for some "choke" articles and came upon this thread. I'd just like to say that "Sheikah42" is a classic example of the type of people I ban on our server all the time. It's funny really since there seems to be an endless supply of people like him.  :biglaugha: By the way if Sheikah42 is still reading this, don't visit us because you'll eventually get banned in our house too.  :wavey:

I think you should be banned for upping this thread.... :D

Well this is not nearly as bad as bumping the "first post" thread. That said it sometimes gets confusing seeing a thread that started months ago reappear. I read Saris' post from June/July for a good ten minutes thinking he was about to split for a few months before I realized it was old and he was already back. :unsure:

Well this is not nearly as bad as bumping the "first post" thread.

Hey hey hey! Don't give any ideas... :twitch:

LOL not trying to, this was already done about a month ago. It was interesting to see so many users with low numbers though, and even a few that are now unregistered. I had sometimes wondered, if Fatty is #3, who were #1 and #2?

LOL not trying to, this was already done about a month ago. It was interesting to see so many users with low numbers though, and even a few that are now unregistered. I had sometimes wondered, if Fatty is #3, who were #1 and #2?

#2 was "yermoth3r"

And there IS no #1. Dun dun DUNNNNNN!

http://www.gamrs.co/forums/in...php?act=members

Search by Join Date in Ascending Order.

There must have been a #1 at some point. Who it was, the world may never know. Anyway that only happens to work for finding posts, but I just tried some other ones. Posts #2 and #3 are nowhere to be found. Deleted, or a myth?