Ok there is a guy (o1.buKkakE" STEAM_0:0:2436968 25:16 156 2 active) who is hopping really fast. like 1.2times as fast as anyone can run. He claims it isn't a hack, deff looks illegit to me though. If any of you have heard of a way to bunny hop in source dont ban him, but i figure I would have seen it already if it was possible.

his name doesn't agree with my tastes.  If i see him again, it'll be a different story.

I just read that you can record on another post. I anyone got one of him I would really like to see it. I tried this for quite sometime and i got it to work a few times but he did like 10-20 in a row., something I don't think is possible even with minimal lag.

The other post I read was about yelling hacker. I probably added to the problem tonight, sorry. I tried to calm it down when people said he was using aimbot or wallhacks(I didn't see any evidence of this), bu it is hard to tell someone to stop yelling hacker when someone is doing what he was. I am still amazed by this one.

(edited)

Im confused on the name also...LOL.

Shodan..I think me and you should read the urbandictionary.com..lolol. Cause I have no clue what his name means.

If anyone knows...please pm or post the answer. If you post..please be respectfull. :)

Edit: before my english is corrected...should I have typed. Shodan...I think you and I ...??? :blink:

Edited by §hažžž

I must really be in the dark here.....course that could be a good thing :)

Shazz, after some very exhaustive research, I did indeed discover the meaning of that word. It definetly does not belong on our servers. It does refer to a sex act that totally demeans a women. I will leave it at that.

Oh man I haven't laughed so hard in a while...Shazzz you're classic brother...if you have to ask then I can guarentee you don't want to know...let me just say it's stuff like this that makes me scared to have a daughter :=

Whew...I am glad I don't know what this means.

However...if anyone notices a boy around 13 yrs from now outside my house saying this word...tell me. I think I have a tool laying around that will fix this. :)