Thanks for the help

[DLM]->Fish

Most of you know who the official staff was and everyone especially fatty did a great job. But I also wanted to thank some of the people that helped a great deal.

Thanks to Lunk for helping setup and tear down as well as doing the virus scan.

Thanks to the Fine Line Communication guy who came out and did our wiring.

Thanks to Barry of XGS for coming out and hanging out with his daughter and getting our servers up and running.

Thanks to Mav for providing the A/V equipment.

Thanks to the Hotel staff who took very good care of all of our needs.

Thanks to Amy Stephanie and the other girl that I never got her name for doing the regristration.

Thanks to Six for helping do the virus scanning.

Thanks to redeyez For being the official bartender(you better come next year).

Thanks to Thx1138 for helping me install a game on a computer or two :D

Thanks to everyone else who helped that I didnt mention here.

Also a very special thanks to everyone who attended I hope to see each and every one of you next year.

I want to thank Becca for taking me to the mall and helping me find the perfect pair of sunglasses!!! And for wanting to go get her nails done, which inspired me to get a pedicure, and now my toes are pretty! And she bought me icecream!!! Hee...I'm such a girl....... :boing:

:freak:

Oh, and thanks to Fatty for trusting me with his camera. Count me in for next year, too! And thank you to Amy for simply existing! :wiggle2:

Edited by Mustard's CoffeeMaker

(edited)

I was just glad that you wanted to go to the mall with me that way I did not have to go alone.

Hey Brillow if you do bring your girlfriend next year. We can take her shopping with us. Because we all know that women to to shop. :wiggle2::wiggle2:

And if there is anything that I can do to help with next year all you have to do is ask. Because I really enjoyed helping Amy and Stephanie with regristration.

Edited by becca48

I look forward to getting all the wives and girfriends drunk again, there's always room for one more Brillow :D

I cant believe that I actually had money left when it was over, I had my fragfest fund and planned to spend every dime, next year I will do better, lol.

I look forward to getting all the wives and girfriends drunk again, there's always room for one more Brillow :D

Would like to thank clue for making all of us laugh at the bar with the things that he would come up to say.

Just if you see him with a candy bar or m&ms just run the other way. :luxhello::D