CsLs

Guest Sh0rtD0gg

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

Yes One Third, we dont want to play your other nobodies like CsLs Team C.

Give us some Team A or B, lets us finish you off.

The team we played last time was not too hot, you had some Barbiegirl or something pretending to be a chick playing for you.

Come on I know you got better players than that.

(edited)
The team we played last time was not too hot, you had some Barbiegirl or something pretending to be a chick playing for you.

That just makes me laugh!!!

How about enough of the arrogant comments and set something up instead of talking the talk, plan it and walk the walk.

We have our own forums if u want to set it up in detail.(link in sig below)

#csls

BTW, we'll be using scope...

PEACE :peace:

Edited by ZesteR

Yes One Third, we dont want to play your other nobodies like CsLs Team C.

Give us some Team A or B, lets us finish you off.

Come on I know you got better players than that.

So you played nobodies? If im not mistaken you won only like 16-14, if they were nobodies you should of won by a little more.

You will not play anyone else from CsLs untill you play the A team in Full, then once we smack you around we will let the B team give you a wedgie then throw the scraps to the C team.

AIM me at MMalaney10 and I will set the slaughter up.

I dunno, Dogg. I personally like keeping the trash in the gutter...

...and calling the thunder from CsLs-A, well... ...I'm just happy being on speaking terms with them...

(By the way: Hi, guys.)

(edited)

I'll put big money up on CSLS A..

Wanna bet me dog?

I need to make the house payment this month.. FF took alot out of my checking account..

j/k

But I'll put some money up on CSLS A.

Call it out Dog..

Edited by BushMaster

I would prefer that this kinda smack between GC teams would be done out of the public eye, but if you wanna put your money where your mouth is, I would be glad to hold a private tourney in scopeless for you guys, since this is the scopeless forum, I am assuming that is the venue that you wish to show your l337 skillz.

Lemme know, we can do it anytime,I have the keys to this ride :)

let me know, im in, ty nor, i dont think short knows what he is sayin. as far as i am concerned, everybody in CsLs brings somethin else to the table that another cant, making it a great team.

however i think clue is right, either something is gonna be done about this, or we take it somewhere else for the sake of everyone else who posts in here. PM me and we will silence short and his rat pack.... OOOOOO, snap! lol.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

They said they want scopes, bring it on. That will be your mistake.

Host it for us, will even play at the midwest server so you guys can have your 40 pings, that way nobody can cry when you lose.

I got 300.00 on my team right now, against whoever wants to bet, ill paypal my money to clueless or fatty and you guys do the same if you want me to take your hard earned money.

Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guest Sh0rtD0gg
Guests

comebine your best Talent from Team A and Team B and will play you, Team C well.................................... u know.

Sh0rtD0gg4=Aim

Sh0rtD0gg24=Yahoo

Sh0rtd0gg@hotmail.com=MSN

What you waiting for?????????????