Poker with GC!

Fatty

Hey, we're gonna mess around and explore how fun poker is with "regulars."

I've already started building the gc faction of poker players.

No need to be a gc member, just a community member. No official memberships.

Right now, we're starting at pokerstars.com.

So far, it's me and duke (Fatty.gc and mrduke.gc) so you can look us up, plus a couple other players (who I'm gonna work on the tag, but they'd have to reregister...so anyone who joins us from within will probably not have a tag).

Anyways, do a search for us there if you want to play! Reply if you're interested.

In the future, on some poker site (dunno which)...I want to run GC tournies, like for $10 or $20 or something small...maybe on a monthly basis...only for members of the GC community.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Founder

Ok, so far on pokerstars.com:

Fatty.gc

BGBandit

Mrduke.gc

clueless.gc

johnny.gc

The Bouncer

Mossad or Mossinator (let us know)

Shodan.gc

Can anyone who is a member at another poker site tell me if that site offers private tournies and / or private rooms?

I don't know that I can put enough time in to get to the 2,000 FPP required here. I'm just thinking about the tournies. Pubbing is fun!

I signed up as VooDooPC. But i've never played poker with fake/real money, so i'm not exactly sure how the betting works. I know the terms but when to use them... no idea!

Edit: Nevermind, i think i get it.

Edited by VooDooPC

Hysterical!!

Fatty was kind enough to donate some cash to the 'poor duke poker fund' and I returned his kindness by taking the rest of his table $$. Muahahahaha!! :biglaugha:

Tonight is night 3 of ? in a row!! We need more GC in there!

When you see Clue's mugshot, tell him: "Turn to the right... change into your orange jumpsuit and get to your cell!!"