:'(

Guest Spazmire

Guest Spazmire
Guest Spazmire
Guest Spazmire
Guests

Hey guys Yesterday night i was on the midwest number 1 stock server and i got a little hyper/reved up and got myself banned for using slightly foul language. it wasn't directed at anybody so i kinda looked past it.

anyways i am sorry and would like to continue to be a regular on that server if at all possible.

Hey guys Yesterday night i was on the midwest number 1 stock server and i got a little hyper/reved up and got myself banned for using slightly foul language. it wasn't directed at anybody so i kinda looked past it.

anyways i am sorry and would like to continue to be a regular on that server if at all possible.

Read ... the ... big ... yellow... banner. :boing:

Yea, good post. I like the claiming of responsibility. Whip out your steamID.

Also, um, TheRev.....while you're pointing things out to him, don't forget we ask the general public to refrain from posting in here unless it's relevent to the case. :wavey: Be a little more forgiving to a post that's better than 9 out of 10 initial g0t banned posts.

Here's your link, Spaz

Yea, good post.  I like the claiming of responsibility.  Whip out your steamID.

Also, um, TheRev.....while you're pointing things out to him, don't forget we ask the general public to refrain from posting in here unless it's relevent to the case.  :wavey:  Be a little more forgiving to a post that's better than 9 out of 10 initial g0t banned posts.

Here's your link, Spaz

Sorry Fatty, my bad. Wont happen again. Would you like me to send flowers or chocolate? lol. :halo: