Ok here's the deal...

anonymo

So on Monday my service contract with my ISP ended and for reasons I don't wish to go into I am unable to renew it. The thing is that I'm just about to finish my degree in Sound Design here in Montreal (end of Sept) and I was planning to move back to Toronto where I thought I'd have a better chance at finding employment. Well oddly enough I get a call on Wednesday from my career advisor telling me of this position as Assistant Sound Editor for a small studio here in Montreal that does sound work for TV shows. Now this is exactly what I'm looking for so it might mean that I'll stay in Montreal (if I get the job).

So as of now I am stuck in a nexus. I can't stay in my apt. after Sept as friends of mine are moving in. So the likelyhood of getting my internet set up anytime soon is zilch. Luckily for me right across the street is the meanest internet gaming cafe around, so I'll still try and get some playing done and I'll drop into the forums as much as possible, but otherwise I'm a ghost for now....

Wow Anonymo, that's a real drag. In my opinion a serious blow to GC

as well. Just when it looks like my problems are just about solved too!

On the up side, with a steady job in your chosen field, I'm sure it will not

be too long before we'll be hearing the unmistakable sound of your shotgun

rampaging through the GC servers once again! Good luck buddy!! :hug:

Wow Anonymo, that's a real drag. In my opinion a serious blow to GC

as well. Just when it looks like my problems are just about solved too!

On the up side, with a steady job in your chosen field, I'm sure it will not

be too long before we'll be hearing the unmistakable sound of your shotgun

rampaging through the GC servers once again! Good luck buddy!!  :hug:

I'll second that!! :peace: Hurry back, Mo!! :D

Thanks for all the encouragement fellas...still waiting to hear when my interview is with this job...can't stand not having the internet at home, I was like "yeah i'll be ok...just watch some TV maybe play some offline games...NOoooOoooOOooo" so yeah...I miss you guys, so I've bought a 15 hour card at the gaming cafe across the street so I'll be around for map night and junk ($30 for 15 hours...thats pretty much a month of dsl :( )

oh well...for now im off to integrate african killer bees into the bell centers airconditioning system...go habsbeens! :biglaugha: