Prelim Attendance Poll

Fatty

What's your status  

111 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah... so my exam is on friday... if I take that class. I am going to email the prof and see if I can take it on Thursday. If not, I might have to arrive Saturday morning. Is that too late to fully enjoy FF?

Edited by duma

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But you can still enjoy FF even if you can't be there for the entire time. I know from experience. I had to miss some of the event last summer, but still had a great time while I was there, and fully intend to be there again in 06.

So yeah, Duma even if you can't get there till Sat AM, it's well worth the trip. :boing:

Edited by Wolfsblood

• 1 month later...
Guest giglinyoda
Guest giglinyoda
Guest giglinyoda
Guests

i am probably going from minnesota so i probably could carpool with jackiechan if he hasn't found someone yet? send me a message or something and we can work out something to get to fragfest this year.

Guest TheMessenger
Guest TheMessenger
Guest TheMessenger
Guests

I'm in since I'm just down the 'pike from the hotel. 10 minutes away.

• 2 weeks later...

Having had every intention of attending for the first time, it transpires that my brother in law and his wife are expecting their first little one on July 8th (timing).

If the munckin arrives early and my wife and I are back from Cali, I'm assuming that I can buy tickets on the door (overspill space) but if not I guess it's roll on 2007.

Can't really decide whether I should be happy or sad about his news :unsure:

Never gone been a member almost a year really want to go. Have alot of time now and plan on being more involved in GC.

:wavey: ANYONE FROM INDIANAPOLIS!!!! :wavey:

Looking for someone to come with as I hate to drive there alone and room alone. I plan on reserving a seat before the end of next week. Not really looking for help with costs. Just a new friend who needs a ride. So my g/f wont tag along and sit in the room all weekend and complain. lol

Thxs, Nick