CS 1.6

Dennis

hey i wasnt sure where this should go since you guys dont do CS 1.6 anymore. it can be moved if needed.

well most of u know me from back in the 1.6 days as [i AM] BlackSpire, [i AM] MaleModel, or [i AM] Dennis and at one point i had a nice little .gc after my name. but anyway [i AM] had moved to DoD and now some of us are moving back to CS 1.6

Well we have a server up and i know there were people around here who still play and we could use your help getting it filled the IP is 66.36.236.41:27016 after 5pm est is when it starts to fill but we could use some help keeping it full. once we get a good reg base of people comming in we are gonna do fun maps and such but right now the map rotation is dust,dust2,aztec,nuke,inferno,cbble,assault

hope to see some poeple there :)

p.s. Hi Fatty miss ya and gc :wavey:

yea im just an anti source kinda guy so i keep it old school with CS and DoD. hope i can bring some of u back for some old school CS. and we love to goof off with low gravity and come on who wouldnt be tempted with some scoutz and knivez..... :)

1.6 pwns!!! i love it, esp since my comp doesnt rus css, and i have to use my dads whenever iwant to play that. lol i have hl1 deathmatch, opposing force, team fortress, and 1.6 on there. also HALO...yeah yeah, call me a HALO noob, but that game will never get old.

hey i wasnt sure where this should go since you guys dont do CS 1.6 anymore. it can be moved if needed.

well most of u know me from back in the 1.6 days as [i AM] BlackSpire, [i AM] MaleModel, or [i AM] Dennis and at one point i had a nice little .gc after my name. but anyway [i AM] had moved to DoD and now some of us are moving back to CS 1.6

Well we have a server up and i know there were people around here who still play and we could use your help getting it filled the IP is 66.36.236.41:27016 after 5pm est is when it starts to fill but we could use some help keeping it full. once we get a good reg base of people comming in we are gonna do fun maps and such but right now the map rotation is dust,dust2,aztec,nuke,inferno,cbble,assault

hope to see some poeple there :)

p.s.  Hi Fatty miss ya and gc  :wavey:

there will be love you all will see capt.coconut back in action once again!!! MMORPGS are taking my life over... well they still are but... ill play a cup rounds with ya... i dont have a DVD rom drive so i cant install CSS that i have had science last March 2nd... =/

ill come

NuT- :shrug03::shrug03::shrug03::shrug03::shrug03: