Console Game Station

Fatty

Would you spend some time on one of these stations?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

well if anon and myself brought our xbox 360s, we could get a big game of multiplayer perfect dark zero going. easy to network em up. right now it looks like there are alot of co-op games and multiplayer games comin out. it all depends how many bite for the idea. the only thing is..... i would be a little nervous walkin away from my 360 with so many ppl around... comin and goin.... but if enough are up for it and anon is also, i would be.

well if anon and myself brought our xbox 360s, we could get a big game of multiplayer perfect dark zero going. easy to network em up. right now it looks like there are alot of co-op games and multiplayer games comin out. it all depends how many bite for the idea. the only thing is..... i would be a little nervous walkin away from my 360 with so many ppl around... comin and goin.... but if enough are up for it and anon is also, i would be.

I don't have an Xbox 360...it's my buddies and he's a little on the technoob side of things so I pretty much deal with all of it for him, in exchange for hours of gameplay, food and other perks

I think a console corner sould be awsome. :boing: I thinik it would be a lot of fun. You have a big variety of games and you have at least the 2 major consoles to contend with. I say lets do it. Bring you games, we don't know who has what so we might want to post up on particular games we may want to have tournies with.

My vote---yes :peace: