Want to join .gc

"Can I pay any other way than paypal?

If you want to mail a money order or a certified check or something, it'll cost ya an extra $5 pain-in-the-butt fee."

http://www.gamrs.co/htmlgc/joingc.shtml

hummmm ok sorry extra 5 for what? the money your already getting? don't get that?

if you want 50 then so be it! but you want 55 because I won't use a credit card?

w8t4time, it costs less to use the paypal for payment of GC. It costs more to deposit money to the paypal account through a money order/check.

Not to mention you gotta goto a bank, then wait for it to clear(remember probably going to be out of state check, so 5-7 business days to clear) then transfer from the bank to the paypal account(not free last time I checked)

w8t4time, it costs less to use the paypal for payment of GC.  It costs more to deposit money to the paypal account through a money order/check.

Not to mention you gotta goto a bank, then wait for it to clear(remember probably going to be out of state check, so 5-7 business days to clear) then transfer from the bank to the paypal account(not free last time I checked)

pwned. :D

it may not be alot of money if you break it down per 365 days... but as soon as I submit you my funds, I'd end up breaking my computer or something... At which point, it'd be just like I was out $50 and that's ALOT of beer.....

or gas.

Anyway... I don't mind waiting to play... i just hate getting booted once I get in. I do actually have my own server. My boss at work gave it to me for free. Has 24 slots, mani mod etc. I just cant ever get anyone to join.... so I play at GC.

Anyway... I don't mind waiting to play... i just hate getting booted once I get in.  I do actually have my own server.  My boss at work gave it to me for free.  Has 24 slots, mani mod etc.  I just cant ever get anyone to join.... so I play at GC.

Jeez. Can't use it for scrimming or anything? Or something we can get some regs in.

GC Alumni

Not sure if this helps the issue, but I don't see how it can hurt. Here is a URL to send dues to GC, so you can send it without actually having a PayPal account. It's how I joined, because the bank account connected to my PayPal at the time only had $9.xx in it at the time (closed now).

https://www.paypal.com/xclick/business=dues...e=USD&amount=50

EDIT:

You'll know at some point that the money is going to the right place, because somewhere it will say "Fatty" even though the name "Fatty" appears in the URL exactly nowhere.

Edited by mookie

money orders don't clear they are cash in hand? any check issued by another bank is cash in hand? or do you want an american express check= cash in hand? and transfering money from an account to a paypal can be done with a 30 second phone call? thanx for the ownage comment really classy...not convinced!!!

hey man, it's kinda not worth your time to talk to anyone but fatty about this. he's the bean counter, he's the one that handles dues. if you really want to explore other options, send fatty a pm. i even linked you right to it :)