Want to join .gc

I want to join this fine organization. I read on how, but is there someone I need to talk to first to give my infomation (and to let them know I am going to send them my money). Other than that I am pretty sure I know what to do, but I have been known to get things.

Thanks

Hi Escape Plan!

All you really need to do is send $50 to: dues@gamerscoalition.com via paypal.

That is for basic membership. You do not NEED to talk to anyone before hand, but it would be helpful to include your game name & real name in the paypal email. I hope that helped! :hug:

I believe Fatty is still in charge of collecting the dues. He'd be the one to talk to if you have any other questions.

Had to make sure I was going to spend $50 well and spying is a hobby. You know you can get payed for spying it is called being a P.I. Yes, but that job is a boring one.

Thanks for all the info guys.

And here is a smile for you all. :)

P.S. If you tell anyone that I am in the deadly arts, I will have to throw my darts of death your way.

Thats called stalking not spying.... :=

I am well versed in the ways of the stalking ninja.

My subject is almost unaware of my presence. I could do without the smelly socks while I hide in the closet, but it's a small price to pay. Do you know what good pics of Mag go for on EBay?!?!

The voices say I should hide under the bed, but that's just creepy. The closet is fine.

Thats called stalking not spying.... :=

I am well versed in the ways of the stalking ninja.

My subject is almost unaware of my presence. I could do without the smelly socks while I hide in the closet, but it's a small price to pay. Do you know what good pics of Mag go for on EBay?!?!

The voices say I should hide under the bed, but that's just creepy. The closet is fine.

Closet, you're in the closet?? :freak::freak3::unsure::wavey:

$50...

WOW!!!!

don't think its a bad deal??

running a server that you and I have played hundreds of rounds on for free is not free for the one who owns the server????

I am broke right now but how can i send money order or cash? in the future? paypal is not an option!

Edited by w8t4time