For all us people up North

Acid-Flux

...for seeing the northern lights that is. It seems over the next 50 years the North Pole (the actual magnetic field, not where "Satana" lives) is moving at suchs a rate, the Arora Borealus wont be seen again in under 50 years, as the pole is moving to Siberia!. So for all you people who like to sit outside every once in awhile and watch amazing rate occurance, the next time you see it; take a few minutes out of your day and gaze, as it could be one of hte last times you see it.

full story here

LOL..

Hey, I am a star gazer, what can I say. I love watching stars (not the ones I see after a long night). Watching the Arora Borelous is a sight to see for sure.

And if your a star gazer im sure most of you know that the poles do inadvertanly switch every few 10k years or so, which would mean we are due for another one in the next 1000 years.

When I lived in Minnesota (Detroit Lakes) I recall going up to the lake of the woods and seeing them for the first time. A local called them the big back yard light which I found amussing. The best experience was fishing on mil lacs in the middle of the night in mid July 2002, very active all night.