Howard Stern final show

Mini_Me

I used to listen to Howard every morning when I was painting outdoors for a while.  I honestly feel that those that have a huge bias against him have not heard him.  He is funny and not as much of a donkey as people think he is.  But that is just my opinion.

I have listened to him because I used to ride to work with a guy that loved him...I hate his show. I think he's an incredibly crude, overly self-centered waste of a human being.

but hey, that's just my opinion.

:peace:

I'll miss the show. It has made my 50 minute drive to work at 6:30 every morning bearable and a helluva' lot more interesting over the past few years. I fought some pretty heavy static to listen and was subjected to many a disturbing light-rock overlap from the nearby competing station just to listen every day. That first hour of the show was always the best because it was kinda' the warm up for the rest of the day. No stripper IQ tests, no farting contests. They basically all hung out and talked about what they did over the weekend, what movies they saw or TV was on the other night, etc. Sheer, edgy, pop-culture chit chat. It was like sitting in a room full of friends. Today it's over.

Eventually, I will get satellite radio, but for now, I'll have to risk falling asleep at the wheel to the drone of Morning Edition on NPR or grinding my teeth to nubbins listening to the constantly forced, fake laughter of Bob and Tom barfing out of my radio every other second.

• 4 weeks later...