High End Computers for SALE

Gunman

Topic says it all - I am selling the following computers at a very decent price (over 25% off retail cost of parts)

P4 3.0 GHz

2GB PC4200 DDR2 Memory

ATI Radeon X800 PCI-Express 256MB All-In-Wonder video card

2 - 200GB Hard Drives setup in RAID (reconfigurable)

1 - 200GB Hard Drive setup for mass storage

Motherboard has dual gigabit ethernet built in - as well as built in wifi and 7 channel sound.

I can post the motherboards model number later so you can check it out...

Retail Cost of this PC is around $1600 --- I am looking for much less - send me a PM for price...

Second computer -

P4 3.4GHz

2GB PC4300 DDR2 Memory

Nvidia fx6600 256MB Video Card

2 - 200GB Hard Drives setup in RAID (reconfigurable)

1 - 250GB Hard Drive for mass storage

Essentially same motherboard - will post specific model number tonight as well...

Retail cost of this PC is around $1200 --- I am looking for much less on this one as well...send me a PM if you would like more details...I will include shipping for FREE on these - and try to get them out before Christmas if you contact me today or tomorrow - no guarantees however =X

The motherboards on BOTH PC's support Pentium D processors as well - so they are totally upgradeable in the future...

Contact me now! Gotta get rid of these things!

Gunman

I might be interested....PM/AIM me with what you're asking, I'm not going to make a silly offer, wouldn't know where to start.

How do those video cards compare to my ATI RADEON 9800XT?

Someone tell me why the second PC is a higher ghz but $400 less? Is it the video card?

And what are you doing with these monstrous computers, anyways?

<scan's gunman's local news for recent burgleries>

PS. Your sig is still past 8 lines, we've lived that one through...let's trim that baby down somehow. I don't care about the content, it's just obnoxious in length.

PSS. If I were to move on ANYTHING, it would be after the holiday and my bday (27th), so....unless the price were so tempting and moving....there's always a way. I'd still need counsel from peeps...so PM me if you have any input.

I might be interested....PM/AIM me with what you're asking, I'm not going to make a silly offer, wouldn't know where to start.

How do those video cards compare to my ATI RADEON 9800XT?

Someone tell me why the second PC is a higher ghz but $400 less?  Is it the video card?

And what are you doing with these monstrous computers, anyways? 

<scan's gunman's local news for recent burgleries>

PS. Your sig is still past 8 lines, we've lived that one through...let's trim that baby down somehow.  I don't care about the content, it's just obnoxious in length.

PSS. If I were to move on ANYTHING, it would be after the holiday and my bday (27th), so....unless the price were so tempting and moving....there's always a way.  I'd still need counsel from peeps...so PM me if you have any input.

Fatty I have a 9800xt too. His video cards are much better than ours. And his overall setup is better than mine on both machines. :D A good offer for either would be around $1000 to $1200. Both look like good machines. Did monitors come with them? :D

Edited by TheReverend(c)