another reg....sad

I don't know about the situation in the server, but there were a lot of things in his post that I didn't like.

"I play on this scopeless server virtually every night, ... you do not."

"Oh, and i was NOT rude to everyone in the server... I responded to you with the above, accurate quote... and I responded to that other guy for calling me a noob."

"if I was blatantly disregarding your rules... (which I wasn't)."

"I will add to this, that at NO TIME do I NOT play to win..."

Besides where he/she says not blatantly disrespecting rules (I don't see how breaking a rule you know on purpose isn't) , I guess it comes down t being uncomfortable with how serious he seems to be taking CS. Having to defend himself when someone calls him a noob? Claiming to never just play a few rounds doing something a little crazy, like jumping off the bridge in Aztec, or charging out middle Italy with dualies, even though it isn't the most effective strategy. I've been back on WoW lately so I haven't played lately, having a sound card problem so I can't play anything tonight. Just stopped in to see how things were holding up, but couldn't believe the attitude in rico's response.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rico, as you stated, you are a reg, and in the server WAY more than me. so therefore you should know the rules and attitude that comes with playing in a gc server better than i. just bc you're in here more often does not mean you are above the law. you should also know that regs are held to a higher standard here then your usual noob. thats why regs get booted WITHOUT warning for breaking the rules. you KNOWINGLY broke a server rule, then you came in here and tried to defend it. only after people posted up, did you man up and apologize. and like i said, ive played with you b4 and had a great deal of respect for you, thats why it was so confusing when you acted like that. and honestly i would have let it go, if it wasnt for your attitude.

now ill take my precious bruised ego and go tattle on some more folks :D

ps. friends rico? :hug:

Guest ShadowBud
Guest ShadowBud
Guest ShadowBud
Guests

So there i was, minding my own business the day after the hostie killing took place, loggin on to where im almost always seen...our well known and loved #2 server, not 5 minutes of me logging in (after about 30min of trying to get in of course =P) i was informed by a few people about the new thread started about rico and killing hosties...franky, i just broke out laughing

yesyes..i know, its against the rules, but this is the first time i've ever seen rico do anything wrong (yes, as rico said i was there when he did it and gave him a piece of my mind). just got done reading all the other posts and almost everything was stated

1. Rico has a bad temper (who -doesn't- know this?)

2. Rico made a mistake and manned up to it, and was only blantly rude after another was blantly rude to him (not you laz)

3. Rico is a good player, one of the servers best

i was just surprised when it got this far this time, i've seen another .gc member kill the hosties before, and end up winning the map, and noone cried for 5-6 rounds straight about it, more of a slap on the hand, piece of mind, and knowing that they were acting out of character and that it wont happen again. rico, like i said, is a good player who doesn't -need- to kill the hosties to win, unless of course he's facing me in that 1v1 :halo: but yeah, everyone alrdy yelled in the forum, everyone alrdy kissed and made up, figured i'd toss in my thoughts while i was fashionably late to reply

Well there was one day I shot a hostie on Office that was stuck in that narrow short hallway between the offices on the T side....I had 3 CTs after me and I just killed the guy leading the hostages away, and in the heat of the moment I just blew that poor hosage away, I couldn't get it to move, going back would have been walking straight into death.

Now the Admin PMed me right after the round was over and told me to knock it off, I apologized to him(and meant it! :) ) and I have resisted the urge to headshot a hostage blocking me ever since :).

@ laz, I don't hold grudges... it was a misunderstanding... and a play i should'nt have made. I never insisted i was above the law. But, considering most people know me to not be disrespectful to the rules here, I didn't believe killing 2 hosties would warrant me getting banned. Hence my response.

Anyway... I actually SHOULD join .gc as much as I'm playing. My clan seems to have just vanished into thin air... no site, no IRC, no servers... haven't heard from anyone in months... :puppy_dog_eyes:

someone send me a PM on what it costs and what the deal is... and I'll see what I can do.

Carry on...

*edit...nvm... I just read all the join stuff.... :o

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

Why close a thread when it's just took a turn for the positive?

I respectfully antimod you, because I'd like to thank the two involved for finding some peaceful words for each other.

Laz: Clue hit it on the head...save the public lashings for the major offenses.

Rico: One thing concerns me about your interest in GC...your freely admitted temper. You'll have to be ready to check that with Magruter along with your coat at the door if you sign on. I'm sure there's other things that you'd rather be known for besides a temper. Intensity is one thing, temper is another.

BTW, I shoot hosties. Not to win, but to just to remind myself what that funny scream sounds like.

Now, everybody get a good post in quickly before Brillow comes back! :boing:

Brillow's not a Mod on this forum.

I had the same initial thought Fatty that things were looking positivie but if I know the communities love for drama things could have slid back off the cracker at any moment. There's the difference in mentatlity. Ending on a good note is good IMO.

Still, overrulled so post on :)

I missed this thread and forgot about what happend, I didn't read all of this thread because I got tired of rico trying to emphasize words in the middle of his sentence, quite an annoyance. I was there when this hostie killing went on and I 100% agree with everything laz says. Although, like laz, I am not a gc member I have been around for quite some time and the way Rico was behaving was quite e-thugish. I don't know if he should be banned but he definitely needs to watch his attitude in the future because he was murdering the mood of the server.

Edited by Sir Shertown Pimp

I missed this thread and forgot about what happend, I didn't read all of  this thread because I got tired of rico trying to emphasize words in the middle of his sentence, quite an annoyance. I was there when this hostie killing went on and I 100% agree with everything laz says. Although, like laz, I am not a gc member  I have been around for quite some time and the way Rico was behaving was quite e-thugish. I don't know if he should be banned but he definitely needs to watch his attitude in the future because he was murdering the mood of the server.

Well it's a good thing you decided to post this ELEVEN DAYS after the incident went on... :freak3:

Thanks for the input... :boo:

Had you read my responses, you would know that I wasn't the one that kept talking about it rounds and rounds, and now with your input WEEKS later... Your post is what happens when someone has an opinion on something, yet has 0 facts.

Kind of a shame.

Edited by {.s.D.s.} R!c0

I missed this thread and forgot about what happend, I didn't read all of  this thread because I got tired of rico trying to emphasize words in the middle of his sentence, quite an annoyance. I was there when this hostie killing went on and I 100% agree with everything laz says. Although, like laz, I am not a gc member  I have been around for quite some time and the way Rico was behaving was quite e-thugish. I don't know if he should be banned but he definitely needs to watch his attitude in the future because he was murdering the mood of the server.

Well it's a good thing you decided to post this ELEVEN DAYS after the incident went on... :freak3:

Thanks for the input... :boo:

Had you read my responses, you would know that I wasn't the one that kept talking about it rounds and rounds, and now with your input WEEKS later... Your post is what happens when someone has an opinion on something, yet has 0 facts.

Kind of a shame.

you're so hard rico, and I don't usually read the server forums.