Regs gettin Minumal Admin Rights

Guest Wild

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Well it seems as though most Mmmm admins dont play real late most of the time. But on the other hand some people do quite often. For instance me and GotBeer?. It also seems as though the hackers and tkers like to come out alot late at night.

Me and Beer were wondering if you could give us jsut the ability to do admin message and vote kick. So if there is alot of tking or hacking it will be up to ppl in sever to kick that player who ever it might be. Nothing to powerful jsut something to keep our server in line late at night. Well that is it. Thanks guys

Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guest the mack
Guests

lol beer is too drunk to have admin control on mmmm.....he would prolly abuse me the whole time like i do to him on the rangers server :D:rolleyes::):o

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests
Some of you may abuse the admin and kick moss

Didn't you read fatty's post..they would get extra credit for it. But anyhow, I've played on servers where admin_vote_kick was given to all pub players. And every 10 seconds someone starts a new poll...it gets so friggin annoying. Leave it to Mmmm, they know what they're doing.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

ok,

Not only did yall rain on my parade but you shot down all of my little single engine airplanes with there cute little banners. And you beat up all of my face painting clowns and the balloon artist. It was a Masssacre. I said it would not be abused there would only be votes when needed i am not a No0b and have admined a site before KO or Klan Orphus if you havent heard of it. Anyway sorry it was jsut a suggestion plus i asked Mmmm not the rest of the people who replied :)

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

oh sure...reply to stuff on their forums sexy...we havent seen you make a post on DOH forums for like a month now....sigh

Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guest Orbital
Guests

First thing, you are getting impatient, you can't handle it, and you want power quickly. No offense, but power should be given to those who deserve and can handle it, not to those who are impatient with how something goes and want to change it fast. Admin power should never be asked for, well that's how it works with [RUN]. We don't ask our leaders for power, they give it to those who will respect it. They know that when people are getting annoyed by a few annoying players (i.e. tkers and hackers late at night), they are not the ones who can handle the power, they will be impatient and blah blah.

-My two Cents

Not sayin'g you're a respectable player and person, but it always seems this way.

Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guest Wild
Guests

Ok,

Darnit orbital make me look like a bad guy. Dont even go after my plains or clowns go right for the Ring Leader. Hmmm you want to play dirty. Well hmmmmmmmm................... Darnit cant think of a come bank leave my 3 ring circus alone. Do you no want us Carnys can do to you. We are short little dutchMen with sharp teeth. And no i am not tryin to gain power quickly. I was jsut alerting the Mmmm to the fact that they need a late hour admin. Doesnt have to be me heck if you want you could do it. Or any body for that matter. Never did i demand for power or even say it had to be me. Man oh man i am runnin out of Carnys leave me alone i must make money. All I have left is Barto and assorted other freaks and geeks. LOL jsut joking Barto.

From the mouth of Killer Commando

"Barto just lettin you no you are the best Mmmm"

He scares me.

Yeah, asking for admin powers is a sure-fire way to not get admin powers. in S!d, all of our members get admin access to our server(s), but if they are disrespectful or abuse them we cut the cord. If you want platinum admin powers that badly, try to join Mmmm. :D