Your Ideal CS 1.6 situation

Guest ZDamage

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Mine? VIP map like as_oilrig with all ct with riot shields storming the helo while the VIP stays inside the defense. PERFECT

My other one. Terrorists on a DE map get a couple of shields, pick them up, and keep the bomb safe till explosion. I do not know about you, but riot shield > all others.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
me knifing ZD while hes being slappied around

Don't steal mine! ;);)

Me jumping over a guy who has a riot shield, thinking he's all that AND a bag of chips, and shooting him in the head with an mp5 just as I get over top of him. :ph34r:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

it not coming out, and it going back to a game which required more skill.

Ideal?

Hmmm...Im the VIP on Oilrig, and Cane is T. I sneak up behind him and start to knife him. He is so scared that he jerks back and pulls his mouse outta his PC, thus leaving his defunct body in my capable surgeon's hands :D

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

i was hoping to hear some ideas.......... oh well..........

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

run across the bridge on aztec with shields out.. they'll shoot you 100 times and like 20 damage.. than when they fall back ot reload pull out the deagle and blast em ;P

in water on aztec pull out sheild to cover urself from people shooting you from above.. run up the stairs and flank the CT's guarding bridge area..

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

depends how good you are at using them :P

Last minute modifications and tweaks result in an accurized custom 1911 being added to 1.6

1911_dream.jpg

as a $975 option for both CT and T.

Me and LongHair (CT) against 2 MwR, 2 DLM, 2 Mmmm (T)

We set up an ambush at middle high...LH sets up the shield and I am crouched behind him. A flash is tossed by the T as they rush up the stairs. I pop up over the shield and score two head shots with 5 bullets, crouch and reload. LongHair drops the shield pulls out his 1911 and strafes left unloading his clip and dropping two more T. He jumps over the wall hoping to hide in spawn, is hit and dies as he lands too hard on the ground. As he is strafing left, I stay crouched and catch the last two T with 3 shots to the chest and head each.

Counter Terrorists Win! Chief 13 hp 48 armor and Fatty making a movie of it set to More Human than Human (white zombie).

C :ph34r: H :ph34r: I :ph34r: E :ph34r: F

ya...there's only one map that I know of with a middle high. I didn't mean to be tricky. Middle high, to the best of my memory is only on Dust2 and runs over CT spawn. There is a "catwalk" that is commonly referred to as middle high. It runs over a ramp in the middle of the map. When terrorists rush middle high, they go up a couple of steps toward site A. It didn't occur to me that people wouldn't know what middle high was--especially ones that have played as much as us--sorry for the confusion (which I added to by saying dust above).

<_<

Chief

now I'm going crazy trying to think of any other map that has a middle high...i'm not coming up with one???

>>>>>your hard time worked...I drove myself mad trying to figure how big of a noobie nublet McNewb I was that I couldn't figure out which map you were talking about! :blink::blink::unsure:

I dont think you can move with the riot shield on.

Quote from CSnation

The coolest new thing is the Tactical Riot Shield, which is for Counter-Terrorists only. By using secondary fire, you prop the shield in front of you. Nothing penetrates the shield besides the blast of an HE Grenade.. If you duck, you will completely cover the front of your body from any bullet-related danger. If you move, however, much of your body will be out of the shield's cover leaving you open to attack. You buy the shield under the equipment menu for $1,000. It will work with any pistol (although I didn't try it with the Dual Berettas) In the press test I was invited to, the shield wasn't used that often. It still has a lot of potential, though. We'll see how popular it is once the BETA begins on Thursday.

Many of these rushes wont be as effective as you think :(