...stacking....

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

VooDoo... both maps show de_cbble... and that map is hard for Ts to begin with.

2) In the first pic... the Ts even have more people.... not a good checkmark for teamwork.

3) also in the 2nd pic, Ts had Pyro.gc, so it's not like they didn't have good players.... bad game...

you can't base it on score of the game... brew and I have been on the South end of a 10-0 loss before too, and he and I are some of the best in the server.

Don't call 10-0 maps stacked. Call 3 maps in a row with the score leaders on the easier side AND 10-0 a possible stack.

All I see is two bad rounds on the same map (meaning the occurances happened hours appart) with a regulars evenly dispursed. Blowouts happen, nothing we can do about it.

I agree sometimes scores just end up like that. If it happened for consecutive maps then i would be worried. Besides the gc were evenly split so it was not a gc stack either from what i could see. Besides one side having a good night what else do you want us to look at??

ENOUGH WITH THE STACKING POSTS! You win some, you lose some. Sometimes you get a swift kick in the rear. But you must move on. If it gets to you so much that you feel you need to post this because of one rough map, maybe this is not your game.

^^ The obvious answer to this is "autoassign."

IMO (not as an admin) I feel personally that autoassign is a crux. At one point (when I was still use to my virgin pubber's ways) I'd autoassign on maps like dust and italy cause I'd feel guilty about playing the easier side.

I knew I had enough skill and team leading ability to at least stand a fighting chance on the hard side but I didn't like dying. If autoassign put me on the hard side then I'd complain about the map being unbalanced. If it put me on the easy side then I wasn't as guilty and I'd just pwn it up thinking I'm okay cause "I auto'd."

I've long since grown out of that mentality. I'm hard side almost every time and I'm happy to say that the tides have been turned on quite a few maps due to skilled regs doing the same.

Now, it is granted that someone has to be on the easy side and it doesn't always have to be noobs or random pubbers so you are always going to see regs and skilled members on both sides of most maps. Lopsides happen, nothing we can do about it. Good regs get on the easy side and after a few losses peeps on the other side leave. Then the remaining people on the hard side start complaining "STACK, STACK!" Rinse and repeate. We have to live with this type of imbalance from time to time.

(As an Admin)

I 've put in many hours with all the skilled regs and I can honestly say that not ONE of them has been known to constantly take the easy side to every map intentionally. I have known them to swap over from time to time as well. These are good people yall are playing with...

<3 Yall!

why do have admins if they dont do anything about the teams. i know from time to time this will happened but theres no need for the admin not to say anything about the teams. i dont think i am asking much for an admin to move players or at the very least ask people to even up the teams.

Maybe this is really out there, but is there a way to rig Mani to do something like only let GC members choose team? In the past people have offered the possibility of forcing everyone to auto but as was said then, there would be no way to correct team imbalance.

and he and I are some of the best in the server.

Then why do you join the easy team instead of helping out the hard team?

!?!

i usually play the hardest team on each map *pats self on back*. i personally hate it when the easy side wins!. And when its 5-0, (except aztec on T) i switch. the game gets boring otherwise..

PLUS: the first screenshot YOU took under "Hmmm" if u look past your OWN name, right underneath, with a 10-10 ratio, ME!

don't try dragging MY NAME thru the mud! GRRR

why do have admins if they dont do anything about the teams. i know from time to time this will happened but theres no need for the admin not to say anything about the teams. i dont think i am asking much for an admin to move players or at the very least ask people to even up the teams.

A good whoopen every now and then is an okay thing no matter what side it is. As an admin, I'm not going to discourage it. Numberical balance issue (11-8) I'll step in, but I wont suggest people swap players around unless is seems to be steady and consistent problem.

Admins are for atmosphere more than micro-management of skill in the server, keeping it numerically balanced takes enough effort.

I'd also LOVE to see someone on the WINNING side of a 10-0 map AND complain about team stack....I garuntee you'll never see it. You only see complaints from the guys on the losing side.

Honestly, unless its every map...suck it up.