...stacking....

"Easy side" as defined as a side of the map which yields higher vantage points with better cover and defensive choke points that can be reached faster by said team.  They exist, saying they dont is false.

Such an example would be long hall in Italy.  The fact that T's can set up vantage faster means they are not the ones strafing into another players vantage point...ie easier and more accurate first shot for the T's.  CS is full of these types of advantages.  Prodigy, Compound, Assault, Aztec, Dust, etc etc.

Now, if the team can properly handle their advantages is a completely different story.  And yes, a higher skilled team can overcome the disadvantages to a point.  But to say there is no easy side just doesn't hold up.

I don't remember the last time the Ts won on Italy or Office... and I don't recall having lost so blatantly often on Aztec or cbble as a T.

"Easy side" as defined as a side of the map which yields higher vantage points with better cover and defensive choke points that can be reached faster by said team.  They exist, saying they dont is false.

Such an example would be long hall in Italy.  The fact that T's can set up vantage faster means they are not the ones strafing into another players vantage point...ie easier and more accurate first shot for the T's.  CS is full of these types of advantages.  Prodigy, Compound, Assault, Aztec, Dust, etc etc.

Now, if the team can properly handle their advantages is a completely different story.  And yes, a higher skilled team can overcome the disadvantages to a point.  But to say there is no easy side just doesn't hold up.

:luxhello:

im the best on the server :P

*clears throat* ;)

No...I'm the best. (just dont look at the stats)

*cough* ;)

perhaps you all need to take a look-see at the stat sheet, eh?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I did

M2

Rico

M2 KPD: 3.44

Rico KPD: 2.17

The more time you have in the server the more actions/points you will receive

Brillow

Brillow KPD: 3.73

okay, so it's in #1 but still :shrug03:

<Fatty hits me in back of my head, Brillow goes into the fetal posisiton, rocks back and forth while chanting>

"It's not about stats,It's not about stats,It's not about stats,It's not about stats,"

I really don't see any problem stacking wise when I'm in. I've helped the other team out enough and if things are bad enough I know Silent and others switch when needed. I'm kind of the opposite of everyone because I do better as T on aztec, better as CT on italy and office. That's more or less the fact I can't sit still and always have to be moving around.

Incase you're wondering the fact that you've never seen this name in a server, I changed it to Phenomenal.

Speaking of Stats...I have a kudo to hand out...Last night the server froze on Cobble (as happens from time to time). You know when we're all standing there and can't move or buy weapons.

...well anyway, everyone goes into spectator mode Duma stays back as a CT and kills himself 10 times to get the server to change over. My point is duma added ten deaths to his stats, thank you Duma for being so selfless and not thinking about your stats and helping us enjoy the game, cheers for Duma!

...And it's not the first time I've seen him do that.

Cheers,

Klink

Ok I did

M2

Rico

M2 KPD: 3.44

Rico KPD: 2.17

um... yeah... so why didn't you address the points? You pointed out KPD... you could have a 30-3 map and have a 10:1 KPD ratio... that really doesn't mean much... since you only played ONE map. (and trust, I know you're a great player, I've seen you play, and I hate when you play on #2)

So, points:

M2 1.427

Rico 2,092

And that was after a crappy night. full with 2 TKs which cost you 50 pts each... and not very many kills otherwise...

But, it's not a tinkleing contest... it's fun... makes for better competition when people know there are stats! :D

um... yeah... so why didn't you address the points? 

I said

that was my points comment, i only have had 1.5 hrs on the server compared to 10 so give me some time and let me chase you

ROFL... there will be no chase... you're a far better player than me. This I know from the ONE time I've played with ya! o0o