GC CSS TWL

stutters

I'd play on the following conditions:

-I never have to scrim or practice

-Could play a match without necessarily calling the plays

(but that's hard for me to do...so we come to:)

-If elected captain/play caller for a match, players would be able to take orders/positions/run plays without question and would carry them out fully.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni

alright, team is built, now just waiting for the official lineup. at this point, we can still go into any of the ladders (2v2, 5v5, 8v8). first you have to register. then do what you need to login, and then find our team. if you're logged in, there should be a join button under the roster (right hand side). password is 'gcpwnage1'

adding your steam id.

once you register, confirm, and login into twl...

click member name (menu top left)

account maitenance

edit profile

add steam id

soooo....?

(edited)

Done. BTW, I have the same conditions that Fatty has (scrim, practice, running match).

Also, school + work + wife = little time for fraggin - so you might view me as a person who can't be counted on too often.

Edited by duma

(edited)
I tried to join $ got this message;

Must Have Anti-Smurf/GUID entered to Join this Competition

:unsure:

You have to enter your steam ID. Also, you can't join the first team.

To enter steam ID:

Go to PROFILE

Go to Anti-Smurf In Game Identifiers

Click on add another id

Edited by duma

(edited)
Ok sorry but can't find a place to enter steam ID.....(you guys REALLY want me on your team?? LOL)

Okay, sorry for the simple question/instructions that follow, but I have to start somewhere:

1. Are you logged in?

2. If so, put the arrow under your name (left hand corner) and there should be a menu that comes down.

3. Place cursor over Account Maint.

4. Move over to "profile" and click on it.

5. Under profile, you should see a place to "add Anti-Smurf In Game Identifiers."

I guess it is possible that I don't have the same view as you do; I already had an Anti-smurf from RTCW. If that is the case, then I can't help because I don't know where else to find it.

Edited by duma

I was the one who wrote up the -=GC=- team description for UT in TWL....<sigh>, the good ole days.

i just stole the team description from the UT guys. if anyone wants to change it, edit it, or be original, now's the time!

You didn't steal it as the individual who technically wrote and owns the IP would still be on this team as well :freak3:

Edited by Brillow_Head