GC CSS TWL

stutters

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Take notice at the GC UT2k4 Forums. You will notice there is a Sub Forums containing our league ladder and matches. You might consider doing something along the same lines rather than adding a whole new forum. Easier this way and you can just protect the forum with pw just for those on the team.

Good luck guys, sounds like a lot of fun. I would consider joining myself but with the UT side of it all I keep pretty busy. You never know though, would have to make sure UT comes first. :D:peace:

BTW--Brillow if you still have the GC description on file I was wondering if we could change the Private match server to the new Temerity instead of Demense. Just wondering :D

HF and GL----GO GC CS:S

you guys find a captain yet? Brillow knows the ins and outs. Also ST you could start things off and for now just remain Lead captain just to get things rolling. Now that you are on the ladder you should expect to be challenged at any time. I guess I have to join just to be on the roster. I'm not anywhere near as good as you guys are but I like to play from time to time. But remember, I'm back up if you need me and if it doesn't clash with UT.

I think it will be alot of fun. Gonna have to get the whole demo recording thing down i don't reall know the commands for CS. Well, GL and HF :peace: