Been too long

I dunno... score screens are only good when you're actually doing battle.  Zapping bots and then posting your score is kinda... like posting single player scores.

With that said, I have some awesome Tetris screens.

I know, but I just had to show how much better I am than Whitney.

wow what is with all the hate lately? U guys just won't stop hatin on me.

and then today on scopeless all the CT's got mad cuz i was pwning them in piranese. I got so mad cuz they wouldn't stop calling me a n00b and yelling at me cuz i killed them with my deagle. Cuz i had the bomb and i was surrounded at spawn so i just stayed there and shot them all with my deagle....and then Rico was being mean. *sniffle* and then some newb called be a newbie...ok if ur gonna use the word newbie...obviously ur a n00b.

It was horrible...i was so upset i left.

Luckily Anonymo made me feel better. :)

He's so nice. I LOVE YOU ANONYMO! :hug:

and then today on scopeless all the CT's got mad cuz i was pwning them in piranese. I got so mad cuz they wouldn't stop calling me a n00b and yelling at me cuz i killed them with my deagle. Cuz i had the bomb and i was surrounded at spawn so i just stayed there and shot them all with my deagle....and then Rico was being mean. *sniffle* and then some newb called be a newbie...ok if ur gonna use the word newbie...obviously ur a n00b.

:hug:

Those guys were just jealous...

And we all know kruten is such a noob...

:hug:

Those guys were just jealous...

And we all know kruten is such a noob...

Yeah sure....

And you can keep her.

Please.

post-1350-1137097978_thumb.jpg

post-1350-1137098006_thumb.jpg

post-1350-1137098047_thumb.jpg

You guys are ALL n00bs.

Whit, in reply to your 21-3 score on the zombie server, let me just say that I've gone solo on that against 3 bots, and ended with a total score of over 50-1, so don't think thats anything special :biglaugha: I don't have a screenie of that, but I can do it again pretty much whenever I want :smillie_smilling: