Been too long

GC Alumni
(edited)

Been a while since a screenshot thread has been active here, so I'll get a ball rolling. Here's a fantastic nade from last night:

delosttemple00008ca.th.jpg

Same map, nothing that spectacular, but I impressively managed to die every round:

delosttemple00018yg.th.jpg

Edited by mookie

Well, there was just a little number of us on the server, 6 or 7, and it started out as blah wanting to see if he could die from a flash kill. So, I slapped him to 99, and he figured out that you can't tk with a flashbang. So...

Another guy wanted to try it, so we got the two of them together and they killed themselves...

Then, the rest of us started doing it.

All 6 or 7 of us with 1hp running around with flashes and smokes, and ultimately nades trying to kill each other.

It was a riot.

He had the flash in his hand, when he died, i ran over it before it went off and it killed me!

Well, there was just a little number of us on the server, 6 or 7, and it started out as blah wanting to see if he could die from a flash kill.  So, I slapped him to 99, and he figured out that you can't tk with a flashbang.  So...

Another guy wanted to try it, so we got the two of them together and they killed themselves...

Then, the rest of us started doing it.

All 6 or 7 of us with 1hp running around with flashes and smokes, and ultimately nades trying to kill each other.

It was a riot.

He had the flash in his hand, when he died, i ran over it before it went off and it killed me!

GOOD TIMES!!! :lol2:

Some of you guys need to build better computers.

Anywho, I have a few screens to add:

post-1750-1137064972_thumb.jpg

When the servers were freezing... Ugh.

post-1750-1137065045_thumb.jpg

Some CT hangs Huggz up to dry.

post-1750-1137064832_thumb.jpg

People were screaming at me to drop the bomb when I was juggling.

post-1750-1137064883_thumb.jpg

Then my whole team joins the juggling act.

post-1750-1137064963_thumb.jpg

REALLY late night ownership on #3.

post-1750-1137064859_thumb.jpg

Kinda proud of this - when I was playing better, I owned the TooL servers (this is pre-GC).

Edited by J. Dunlavy