Rare photo found!

discom

I dont know who Hollywood is

Consider yourself lucky.

oh and where is the rest of the screenshot?

i cut out the rest cause my modem connection is 26.4 kilobits, and i wanted it to upload to imageshack faster. Besides, the rest of it is just me staring at a wall with my AK.

PHOTOSHOP!

Ebil, its not photoshop!! It's true i have uber photoshop skillz, but this pic is genuine.

i heard hollywood is like the best there is, but i have yet to play with him/her and i never see him/her on the stats page.

Hollywood used to play on #3 West all the time, but i never see him on anymore. He dissapeared a few months ago. It was soooo funny to play with him cause the winning team was always the team he was on. The score would be 9-1 and then he would change teams and his team would win with a final score of 9-10. lol

sounds cool, i like to spectate ones that are good because not only do they usually end up killing me, but i like to learn their secrets. I wonder who the best would be now? I know brew_meister_smith and vovik are pretty good and i enjoy playin with them. I think i would have also liked playin with hollywood also.

I don't even know what skill is in this game, I can shoot and shoot and shoot at someone's head and hit nothing but air. I don't mean to brag, but in classic UT, with the insta-gib, I could smoke everybody, I was near indestrucible because I'm usually always dead on with my crosshair. (I didn't play the reg mod much cause I don't like running around, picking up weapons)

It's my personal belief, that lag affects a player's skill very much, and if not lag, then luck, though yes, undoubtedly there are people that aim better than others.

I, too, am a Quake and UT gamer. I just grew tired of the communities. Counter Strike, although having NOTHING over Unreal Tournament 2004, is my online game of choice. I LAN with UT 2004, but that's pretty much it.

I was pwnage at "twitch" shooters, but Counter Strike has taken me some time to get proficient at. I'm still not Hollywood by any means, but that guy just knows tricks. In fact, he's a pro-gamer, winning $5000 at some thing once or twice. Don't feel bad when you get killed by him... that said, I have no idea what he does on pubs.

Uh oh... I smell a UT vs CS:S debate coming on. But you know what everyone? Before you go ripping on it and everything, CS:S can be a fun game sometimes too.

Saris and JD -- you should jump into our UT server sometime. We also have a UT2k4 TWL team that's been around for quite awhile. Speaking of which, I should jump in there again soon...

Hollywood is truly the best on GC. He goes alone against an entire rushing force and wipes out the whole team.........

The only way to take him out is to suprise him. Like take out his other teammates and throw a nade where you think he is hiding. I have only killed him once. He has killed me like 18 times.

I have only played him once.

He was on WEW and then they merged with Powersgaming, which hollywood is not on the roster.

WEW was sponsored by A2G. Prolly the way he found GC.

Is he the best right now on GC, Maybe, is he the best ever on GC, No.

I can think of 3-4 others that where better

He was on WEW and then they merged with Powersgaming, which hollywood is not on the roster.

Who? anyone who still plays?

But when the old stats were up, hollywood's score was so much higher than everyone else's it was not even funny.

I don't even know what skill is in this game, I can shoot and shoot and shoot at someone's head and hit nothing but air. I don't mean to brag, but in classic UT, with the  insta-gib, I could smoke everybody, I was near indestrucible because I'm usually always dead on with my crosshair. (I didn't play the reg mod much cause I don't like running around, picking up weapons)

It's my personal belief, that lag affects a player's skill very much, and if not lag, then luck, though yes, undoubtedly there are people that aim better than others.

LoL, i feel the same way, there are times when someone pops right around the corner and either they know i am there or their reflexes are cat-like, before i know it, headshot... i am dead... other instances are when i am having a shootout and the go to the crouch postition and my crosshairs are right on their head... and it turns out i only hit them like 2-3 times... and this is while using the AK or M4. other times after they kill me i will spectate and see where my bullets landed and it will look like i made an outline of them. so i think aim obviously does have something to do with it and so does the latency. also for skill points i know that planting the bomb and killing with different weapons can give you more skill points. i have way more deaths then kills, but the people ranked around me have about the same kdr if not a higher one.

Who is better?

i played alot with hollywood cause he would play late night on west (late night for me anyway cause im on est). he is the best ever on the server. ive played against alot of the folks on here and ive never seen anyone own like this ALL the time. he was unbelievable, and i spec-ed and demo-ed him that guy ALL the time. he is hands down the best ever on the server.