Informative and educational!

EbilDustBunny

I get to live off of MREs here in a couple months.... Sweet! lol, no they arent too bad, right now we are only eating one a day when we are out in the field. they are good but arent the greatest for you if you arent active. some of them have 2800-3200 calories a meal. isnt that great! however, it sounds like they have a McDonalds over in Baghdad now so that will be nice when we are in town.

I get to live off of MREs here in a couple months.... Sweet! lol, no they arent too bad, right now we are only eating one a day when we are out in the field. they are good but arent the greatest for you if you arent active. some of them have 2800-3200 calories a meal. isnt that great! however, it sounds like they have a McDonalds over in Baghdad now so that will be nice when we are in town.

You know the Iraqi McDonalds will be your fiercest enemy...

Mmmm...McGI...would you like a Crab soda with that?

You know the Iraqi McDonalds will be your fiercest enemy...

Mmmm...McGI...would you like a Crab soda with that?

Not to be morbid... but "is my burger ticking?" and are you going to bring like money with you????