*sniffle*

And I thought I was doing the world a favour.

Honestly, I 100% hate being a badguy in anything and everything. I just hate it.

But just about every time I do switch, it's to keep the game flowing. ...actually, that would be every time, seeing as I hate being bad.

And the only time I don't switch is when somebody else dead on my team beats me to it, before the round's over.

...in fact, most of those switches are playing on Aztec. I've played T on Aztec way more than CT in the last little while. I'm also the only person you can name who begs to be CT on Compound and Assault, and actually prefers it that way, while being concerned with how I'm playing at the same time.

...actually, now that I think about it, whenever there's an imbalance issue on Aztec (aka: nobody listening to teamwork, because they're tired of dying - thus perpetuating the cycle), I'm always, always on K-Wix's suicide squad. ...I'm usually the first one to be seen, and unless I kill 3+ camping snipers, the first to die on my team.

Edited by Norguard

...actually, now that I think about it, whenever there's an imbalance issue on Aztec (aka: nobody listening to teamwork, because they're tired of dying - thus perpetuating the cycle), I'm always, always on K-Wix's suicide squad.  ...I'm usually the first one to be seen, and unless I kill 3+ camping snipers, the first to die on my team.

Precisely. Suicide Squad AWAY! If your ever loosing on the T side of Aztec, and I am with you - you can rest assured that i will be babbling my little HEAD off, trying to come up with a way to win. "ok - i need half to go Double doors, and half to go water.. on my call - RUSH the doors! it *will* work" ..

Then i run water and BOOM.. someone shoots me in the face before i can mutter a word. and everyone stands there.. and we loose again.

Yeah. You can totally take the CTs in that play, as long as you orchestrate some other solid plays before/afterward.

It's just that there are two or three people, usually who end up being total cannon-waste. I'm president of the Leadcatcher's 512th. ...and unless those two or three people are hardcore-ubarleet, they're pretty much dead, after inflicting as much damage as they could.

I joined #3 during the two or three hours I had available in an all-nighter, in Aztec, where they were complaining about a CT stack, where they had gone 0 - 6. I came in and started bossing the Ts around and we won 10 - 7. ...they even had a guy on the CT side who was 40:5 at one point. He left shortly thereafter.

We only lost the one round, because after four straight wins, every nub on our team bought an AWP. Every single one - it was 11 on 11, and there were 9 Ts with AWPs. ...all AWPing through the DD and across the bridge... ...9 people in that space. I think there was a four-frag 'nade that round... ...then I yelled at them again, they started rushing, and we didn't lose another match, until I left.

So I'm not playing the easy side because I like playing the easy side. I'll play a rush strat just as much as I'll play a waiting game - I just feel bad being bad... ...y'know?

• 3 weeks later...
*sniff*

Oh, and Shrop, Norgy-Poo is a name reserved only for members with bewbs.

...biased, a little, but them's the breaks... ...and I'm not talking about sweaty man-boobs, either.

Why is everyone using my pet name for my Norg? Since when did guys use girls' pet names to refer to their fellow men. That just seems a little curvy to me. You guys need to back off b4 i deagle you! but then Shrop is a weird serial killer, im sure he's into that kinda stuff. :-P Oh and Norg, it's not just for any member with 'bewbs', because if any other girl ever calls you that i will have to seriously put a hurt on them. That's right ebil, becca, and girl gamer, if you mess with my man, imma be the one to break it to ya, got my girls, got my man, so find your own and leave mine alone. (good song)

Norgy-Poo is like the best guitar player ever! w00t! :hug:

Edited by Whitney

Why is everyone using my pet name for my Norg? Since when did guys use girls' pet names to refer to their fellow men. That just seems a little curvy to me. You guys need to back off b4 i deagle you! but then Shrop is a weird serial killer, im sure he's into that kinda stuff. :-P Oh and Norg, it's not just for any member with 'bewbs', because if any other girl ever calls you that i will have to seriously put a hurt on them. That's right ebil, becca, and girl gamer, if you mess with my man, imma be the one to break it to ya, got my girls, got my man, so find your own and leave mine alone. (good song)

Norgy-Poo is like the best guitar player ever! w00t! :hug:

Dang, I think all of you just got TOLD. :biglaugha: