XBOX Live Tags

Penty

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Working on getting the Wireless working with the 360... when I get mine up and running it will be eb0 or eb0 gc , I'll get back at you when its all good.

Anyone know how to make a wireless router only go on certain frequencies? My problem is the xbox wireless router won't work on my "xtreme g" router, but they said if I can set the frequencies right it will. Don't take over this thread, but if you know anything to help PM me.

It said it was... I have the DLink Xtreme G Router...

It says this....

Note The Microsoft MN-740 Xbox Wireless Adapter does not support 802.11b+ (22 Mbps) or 802.11g Xtreme G (108 Mbps) functionality. If you're using an MN-740 with your DI-624, see your DLink DI-624 instructions to ensure that transmit ranges remain in the 802.11b (11 Mbps) or 802.11g (54 Mbps) range.

My question is, how do I do that?

It said it was... I have the DLink Xtreme G Router...

It says this....

Note The Microsoft MN-740 Xbox Wireless Adapter does not support 802.11b+ (22 Mbps) or 802.11g Xtreme G (108 Mbps) functionality. If you're using an MN-740 with your DI-624, see your DLink DI-624 instructions to ensure that transmit ranges remain in the 802.11b (11 Mbps) or 802.11g (54 Mbps) range.

My question is, how do I do that?

Hmm probably your routers box or book..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Only 3-4 ppl online? Got 360 this past weekend, and wondering if worth$ for live. If people play here then sure...so post up your names if you do!!

so far only have PGR and Fight Night

I played the FN demo... too violent? I dunno not for me but it was fun. You have to get Obivilon. lol

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 3-4 ppl online? Got 360 this past weekend, and wondering if worth$ for live. If people play here then sure...so post up your names if you do!!

wait what's your gamer tag?

How about you start using your 360 again ebil...my friend request has been pending for you for about 3 weeks!

wait what's your gamer tag?

How about you start using your 360 again ebil...my friend request has been pending for you for about 3 weeks!

She was on last night trying to pursuade me that I should upgrade to gold, sounded like I was missing some fine Hold'em (which appears to be free to play for 48 hours).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...