Apologies

Guest sLaYEr

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I just wanted to say I'm sorry... Wild is quite outspoken, and for some reason doesn't like fatty. And btw, cane, i think ya'll won 13-11 or 14-10 first time, and second time we won by a simlar score. And yes, we would like to play clans of the community, but not just as friendly scrims. Lets just say wild likes to uhh... errr... complain. (Not the word I wanted to say, but it works.) Wild utilizes his right to free speech greatly, and as you can see he holds nothing back. I don't want anybody to be biased towards the rest of my clan because of his actions. He's an donkey burrow, and he'll admit . So, my apologies to all the clans/members he tinkled off.

One more thing, I must actually thank fatty for putting up with me, I've caused more trouble to this poor guy than anybody before me. I can't believe the guy actually was nice to me.

Aim : SuperHacker02

I really would like to scrim more community clans.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Heh, well, I didn't say it because I thought its what people wanted to hear. If anybody knows me, they know I like to say it how it is. I said it because it needed to be said, and it represents basically how I feel.

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

I know every command :D Ok, not every command, but most of them :)

Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guest ZDamage
Guests

Fatty is actually the most forgiving guy in the whole community. Look at me: I am a moderator.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests
And btw, cane, i think ya'll won 13-11 or 14-10 first time, and second time we won by a simlar score.

if u say so :D

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
And btw, cane, i think ya'll won 13-11 or 14-10 first time, and second time we won by a simlar score.

if u say so :D

8P):ph34r::lol::ph34r:

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Sigh... doh thinks they are the poop. They always have. I'm tired of fighting for peace. Fighting for peace is like trucking for virginity. If you don't like me, or my clan, I don't care. Doh is the sole reason I quit playing at Mmmm, because of roostery stuck up donkey burrows. You wanna bring it, do it any day. If you beat us.. good job, but if we win, no more talking trash. And premeir.. your right, you weren't there. But neither was our top guy.. so you think your so good? Bring it. I hate being a richard, but you people bring me to it. Go back to MCC, stay there. I have no problem with most of the community, but everybody thinks DOH is so badass. Wow, you won MCC, sniff, sniff. bring it.

jeez...all this over a ban,just let it rest fatty will end up unbanning you if you can show some self-control...S-T you guys arent bad people you just need to show some self-control and respect for others.

Wild or Slayer if you really think about it who wants to play cs (a fun game) with people that will disrespect one another..Im not flaming you im just hoping you see the big picture..They dont want foul mouthed language on their servers.

Im not kissing fatty's donkey,he really means well, and one of these days you will understand where he is coming from.He has even kicked a member from our team out of the league and suspended 1 for a game.Do i like that no,did they deserve it yes.

In the end your going to lose against fatty...Why? 1) he doesnt play cs on to many servers out there. 2)Your on his forums and their servers. 3)He could care less what you say about him..

He'll have to read that from school. Funny though, and X said it up there...he'll figure out a way to get in here.

PS. I saw hb.sontek in pr0d tonight...was that our sontek? He didn't say a word...

Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guest UberNewb
Guests

Sontek's a really common name. I used to go to school with a kid named Sontek. He was always the one eating paste. :rolleyes:

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

s-t wanna play wewt? I'll give you each $10 via paypal if you win more than 5 rounds. We can even play aztec =/

Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guest InSaNiTy
Guests
He'll have to read that from school.  Funny though, and X said it up there...he'll figure out a way to get in here.

PS. I saw hb.sontek in pr0d tonight...was that our sontek?  He didn't say a word...

errrmmm.... #hbears fatty

hb = homobears = sonteks clan

So yeah, most likely.

Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guest TeKNiK
Guests

I'm down for that. Time and Place Moss? Map? HLTV NE one? Test out our skill on a true cal-m team. But the thing is if we DO win 5 rounds. What does that prove for us? If we lose its cause your better than us...Plain and simple. We won't bust on you and we definately won't crap talk about it. I know your very talented Moss and it would be fun to scrimm you and your clan. I would like for other clans to face us also for fun and experience but seems like that ain't happening. I cause no problems. Most prolly never will. Just I'll apologize for Wild's actions as well. GG all later.

TeKNiK

P.S. I don't want your money. I just want respect from you as well as others and for people to stop beating on us and saying we suck.