Apologies

Guest sLaYEr

Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guest sLaYEr
Guests

Hrm... 5 rounds... I think this can be done. But we'll see. I'd like to see what a true cal-m clan has, not just some random cal-m pug. So I of course, accept, and ignore wild, he will talk crap probably saying we'll beat you to crap or something...

We can do it on either of our servers, if pings are well enough for ya'll. I'll load up wwcl, hltv, whatever you guys want.

Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guest The Hurricane
Guests

if |S-T| wins 5+ rounds... m0ss (wewt) gives |S-T| 10 dollars via paypal.

if wewt wins 20+ rounds... |S-T| gives m0ss (wewt) 10 dollars via paypal.

:o

Maybe I've missed something, but I've never seen a thread on our forums or another's saying that another clan/guild is bottom of the barrel. Can somebody collect all of the posts from ST? I've never had a problem with any of you ST guys in the server, but there is SOO much hostility in your posts. "Small penis out of your mouth"???even with the swear filter you were way out of line...

I saw another thread saying something about the "M" for Mature on the CD. Are you kidding? That's a rating for animated violence and obviously not a guarantee of the ability to be mature. Besides that, you bought a game, not access to a private server with PRIVATE rules. Why are you so aggressive?

And who in DOH "bans noobs real quick" like you boast about doing on your server? We think we're the best? We NEVER post things like you guys consistently do.

MwR, Mmmm, CsLs[sorry!], and S!D have all handed us mighty defeats this FOR-FUN MCC season And we've lost to just about every other team that has showed up in the community at least once[just in case I forgot someone else]. Slims can take out half our team by himself pretty consistently. And we say good game. Not go balistic and challenge the world to prove that they're not "noobs" and slander them. Then ban them from our server, show up on other peoples' forums and get hostile.

I take offense to your remarks about my guild and this community. I am entertained by your belittling remarks. I am unimpressed with your behavior. I am disappointed in your attitude. I am amazed that you can read your own posts and think that people can have any impression of you other than a bad one.

Post up the IP for HLTV, because it will be interesting to see you take on wewt, but mostly to see how you conduct yourselves as sportsmen.

Dignity and discression...

8P)

Chief

Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guest Mossad
Guests

Well said Cheif!!! I've never known a DOH player to act the way he said they did.

How did all of this start anyway? Before wild's thread why would s-t think anyone thought they sucked and did not have "some" respect for them?

After wild's thread and this so called "Apologies", do you guys really think you deserve some respect, or are you just trying to prove that your better than all of us?

All I'll say about any of this is yes Fatty is a very forgiving person.. Fess up, be a man, respect the few rules we have and you'll get along just fine.. no big deal.. Antidisestablismentarians(whew) will not probably not work out in the long run.. My 8th grade english teacher would be proud ;)