New Monitor...woohoo!

Colonel Klink

I just bought a new 19' LCD HP monitor and it pwnz. :luxhello::luxhello:

It's an HP f1905b ((not the older f1905) with 'Plasma-like' BrightView Panel, Anti-Glare Screen, Dual inputs (Digital & Analog), 1280 by 1024 native resolution, 500:1 screen ratio, 12 MS response time, auto adjustment and comes with matching stand alone speakers and DVI CABLE!

I'm not sure what "brightview panel" means but the brightness level on this monitor is astounding :o . Highly recommended.

Cheers,

Klink

I just bought a new 19' LCD

Wholy crap, the guys in CS must be like 10 feet tall?

...and yet I still seem to miss :(

cool man congrats w/ the new monitor. I also just got a new monitor, i got a Dell 19" inch LCD w/ 800:1 contrast ratio. i purchased it for 299.00 but w/ taxes it came out to 317. And i was surprised it took 'emonly 2 days to deliver. Now i just gotta order the rest of my computer n then ill be fraggin again!!!!

if that link worked i could tell more but you got ripped.  canada computers has a 3ms monitor with same contrast ratio from viewsonic for 459...

Even my 8ms 700:1 Samsung(930B if you care) was only 429 on sale at staples. If it's not too late, I'd say return it, you can get much better for the same price.

19" is pretty huge though, eh? :D When I first got it I was running out of breath trying to get the cursor from one side of the screen to the other, lol.

-George :freak3:

You know the difference for me is the brightview panel. I can't describe it any better than to say this monitor has a brightness to it that none of the other monitors could match. I looked at a ton of them in a few stores and all I could think of was how much better the picture on this monitor was.

Cheers,

Klink

I just bought a new 19' LCD HP monitor and it pwnz.  :luxhello:  :luxhello:

It's an HP f1905b ((not the older f1905) with 'Plasma-like' BrightView Panel, Anti-Glare Screen, Dual inputs (Digital & Analog), 1280 by 1024 native resolution, 500:1 screen ratio, 12 MS response time, auto adjustment and comes with matching stand alone speakers and DVI CABLE!

I'm not sure what "brightview panel" means but the brightness level on this monitor is astounding :o .  Highly recommended.

Cheers,

Klink

What vidcard you running? How good does CSS look on it? :D