music downloads ?

shep48

If you want a good, legal download service check out www.emusic.com I've been using them for several years. They have a wide range of music on there. You might have a hard time funding top 40 stuff there, but that may be because I don't look for that stuff. Might be there, don't know.

They even have a 50 free download trial. Think about that, if they weren't reasonably sure that people would like the variety of music enough to join, would they risk the 50 free giveaways?

http://www.emusic.com Highley recommended. :peace:

Bearshare is better than Kazaa.

using Kazaa and bearshare is asking for trouble. You know how many internet cooties can get on your system? Well you'll eventually find out. *ebil-laff*

I think Kazaa lite is pretty clean... I've never had problems, or I've never heard of problems from people that use it.

spyware leads to other evils.

oh yeah I upload a couple more vids. http://www.putfile.com/ebil

just so everyone knows, I did delete kazaa and all its files, hopefully before any kind of damage is done, and when I ran norton antivirus while having kazaa it found adware and that was it, but when i respawn my computer soon that will all be deleted and no more kazaa for me

One of the biggest concerns with proggys like kazaa is that you are d/l'ing files from who knows who. You really have no idea whether the file is corrupt, or has a virus in it until it's too late.

Not a chance I'm willing to take.

I think you're much better off with some kind of subscription service (www.emusic.com $10 for 40 d/l's per month) that actually pays royalties to the artists whose music you're downloading. That way you stay legal, have no worries about virii, and if you happen to accidently delete the songs you d/'d (or have a system crash/reformat issue) you can get those songs again at no charge.

My 2 1/2 cents. :)