Anyone play Warrock?

strangefamous

I really do not know if you can connect to a specific server, but I do know you can make game rooms kinda like diablo2. You can password it and have game moderator. I don't know of the powers this moderator can have. All the rooms i've joined or played on have been caputer the flag/base. You can toggle between first person and thrid person. It also allows you to rank/level up and obtain better weapons. You are penalized for leaving a game before it really ends.

But i will play that tonight............. i thought by the name warrock that it was going to be some stupid RPG

Play one before you knock it. Try Final Fantasy 7, as I have told you before Comb of bob you dis the game type without trying it. Try FF7 you can get it very cheap now cause its an old game. Most people like that rpg. Play it please!!!

Guess I can't play this game.  Can't customize controls.  I'm not going to go out of my way to learn new controls when I'm already an expert with the controls I'm already using.

Wow...I mean...it's pretty basic, C is duck and F is use...thats about all you need to know...tis evolution baby!

You guys can't be serious...do you guys not go to work/school if there happens to be a detour that morning?

It's not like either of you are that good anyways :D

Oh wait, Jackie are you one of those people who uses the arrow keys instead of wasd? **shudder**