freaking noobs

ephemeral

ok at school yesterday, geek's old girlfriend's sister was drinking bawls, which is an energy drink for those of you who don't know. she was probably seriously overreacting, but she was shaking all over and running around. so i thought 'wow i gotta get me some of that stuff' so i bought some this morning, or so i thought. i twisted the cap...it WOULD NOT COME OFF. i had to get my big friend joe, who plays as sMiDgEs, to twist it off. hmmm...no fizz. well i tasted it, and it just tasted like sour water. more water than sour. well, i just drank the rest of it, just because i really didn't care that much, i was just thirsty. then i realized later that it just tasted like this kind of slushy we have called shocker. except really watery. so i talked to the kid who sold it to me, who is one of the guys at my church too, and he said that one of the guys selling back in the stand had filled a bawls with water and shocker flavor, and put it back on the shelf. oh boy. so i thought of the best way to say it without sounding tinkled, and went up to talk to him the next block. i said, 'hey, this kinda just tasted like water, and i heard that one of you guys had filled one up with water as a joke. he said,'...so?' with a stupid little grin. so i said, 'well...do you think you could maybe replace this? he's like 'how do i know you're not lying? actually i know you're lying, because the one i filled up didn't look like your bottle.' oh my freaking gosh. 'well, i know what bawls tastes like, and this wasn't it' crap. too late i realized the implications of that statement. 'hey did you hear that guys? he knows what bawls tastes like!' eruption of laughter from the stand. oh my freaking gosh. i'm gonna punch somebody. 'so yeah i just kept trying to calmy explain that this was water and not bawls, and that i wanted my replacement, and just kept getting stupid little immature jokes back. i just walked away, but i'm gonna talk to whoever is in charge tomorrow. holy crap, i was so tempted to just bash that guy in the face though...his stupid little grin and dumb jokes. argargaaaaaarg!!!

1. this should probably go in wonderland.

2. i've always known "bawls energy drink" to not be a twist off

3. the clear bottle (sugar free) does taste like kinda carbonated water

4. be careful on your usage of the word "bawls" in most crowds. (noticed how i used "bawls energy drink" to be safe?)

ok at school yesterday, geek's old girlfriend's sister was drinking bawls, which is an energy drink for those of you who don't know. she was probably seriously overreacting, but she was shaking all over and running around. so i thought 'wow i gotta get me some of that stuff' so i bought some this morning, or so i thought. i twisted the cap...it WOULD NOT COME OFF. i had to get my big friend joe, who plays as sMiDgEs, to twist it off. hmmm...no fizz. well i tasted it, and it just tasted like sour water. more water than sour. well, i just drank the rest of it, just because i really didn't care that much, i was just thirsty. then i realized later that it just tasted like this kind of slushy we have called shocker. except really watery. so i talked to the kid who sold it to me, who is one of the guys at my church too, and he said that one of the guys selling back in the stand had filled a bawls with water and shocker flavor, and put it back on the shelf. oh boy. so i thought of the best way to say it without sounding tinkled, and went up to talk to him the next block. i said, 'hey, this kinda just tasted like water, and i heard that one of you guys had filled one up with water as a joke. he said,'...so?' with a stupid little grin. so i said, 'well...do you think you could maybe replace this? he's like 'how do i know you're not lying? actually i know you're lying, because the one i filled up didn't look like your bottle.' oh my freaking gosh. 'well, i know what bawls tastes like, and this wasn't it' crap. too late i realized the implications of that statement. 'hey did you hear that guys? he knows what bawls tastes like!' eruption of laughter from the stand. oh my freaking gosh. i'm gonna punch somebody. 'so yeah i just kept trying to calmy explain that this was water and not bawls, and that i wanted my replacement, and just kept getting stupid little immature jokes back. i just walked away, but i'm gonna talk to whoever is in charge tomorrow. holy crap, i was so tempted to just bash that guy in the face though...his stupid little grin and dumb jokes. argargaaaaaarg!!!

BAWLZ dude!!! yes i went to thriftway with a friend ... its the loacal store... i saw bawlz there and i was like... sweet why not... so we bought some and chugged 5 bottles a piece... then looked at the back of the bottle and the bottle says WARNING: High amounts of caffine and i was like wow... woot

bawlz is teh shiz

NuT- :wavey::wavey::wavey::wavey: