Thanks for bringing integrity back to Counter-Strike

Guest Remy

Guest Remy
Guest Remy
Guest Remy
Guests

To the entire GC community,

I have been playing on your servers for about the past month now. I just wanted to say thanks for putting together a group of people and servers that require integrity and respect.

I started playing CS 2 months after it's first beta was released, which means I started in beta 3.1. I played for 3 solid years and worked my way into the cs community into some of the top ranking clans in the world. Shortly after the game got released into CS 1.0, the community changed from respecting others and friendships into who thought they had the biggest....you know. This pretty much killed my interest in CS and the community itself. If the people who competed at cpl and other tournaments played with the attitude that the GC community demands, it would be a much better place. My mentor and the person who I think is the most respected CS leader of all time [CK3]Big_V (organized the first nationwide league play ever) also quit the game because of that type of change in the community.

Anyways, I just wanted to say how much I enjoy your servers and the people that play on them. God bless, and I look forward to seeing you guys in the game.

p.s. if I didn't work a full time job and run my own business on the side, I would greatly consider contributing more of my time to help keep this community alive. Please let me know if there is a way that I can contribute $$ to the GC community.

-Remy aka [CK3]Smokeass

peace

Please let me know if there is a way that I can contribute $$ to the GC community.
avengence is on his annual girl scouut cookie drive, maybe you could buy some cookies from him :D

welcome to the forums. the points you mentioned are the same reasons i came here. hope to see ya around!

My mentor and the person who I think is the most respected CS leader of all time [CK3]Big_V (organized the first nationwide league play ever) also quit the game because of that type of change in the community.

if you still talk to this guy, you should invite him to our servers :boing:

anyways, welcome to GC :hihi:

Guest Remy
Guest Remy
Guest Remy
Guests
(edited)
My mentor and the person who I think is the most respected CS leader of all time [CK3]Big_V (organized the first nationwide league play ever) also quit the game because of that type of change in the community.

if you still talk to this guy, you should invite him to our servers :boing:

anyways, welcome to GC :hihi:

I will talk to Big_V and see if he'll get back into the pubs. I think he's moved onto different games. You didn't by chance know him, did you Brew?

and fyi, I won't use my old name at all on the servers.

Edited by Remy

Thank you for the kind words.

We welcome all who respect and understand our vision; clean and responsible gaming. Also, we welcome those who have talents greater than ours, they just have to use their non-dominant hand to play! :D

And don't mind stutters, this is visitation weekend so he'll only be posting for 2 days. See, they don't allow keyboards or any sharp objects where he lives...