CHILLow

EbilDustBunny

Ok my sister got this for x-mas it's called a CHILLow. It's this squishy pad you can slip into your pillow cover and it feel nice and cool... like when you first crawl into your bed. I know it's cold up there but I think it's soo cool. She let me borrow it. I just put it on my bed and lay on it. I wish i could get enough to layer my bed... but they are like $30 a pop... but they are so cool

And here I am sleeping with three blankets while Ebil sleeps on a cooling pad thing. :(

I thought the same thing. It is snowing outside, and the temp is around 25. I think I would like my bed to be warm.

And here I am sleeping with three blankets while Ebil sleeps on a cooling pad thing. :(

I thought the same thing. It is snowing outside, and the temp is around 25. I think I would like my bed to be warm.

but you ever have th heat on in your house and wake up in middle of the night sufficating because it's just tooo hot under all your covers and stuffs? :shrug03: I do it's never always cold down here during winter

but you ever have th heat on in your house and wake up in middle of the night sufficating because it's just tooo hot under all your covers and stuffs? :shrug03: I do it's never always cold down here during winter

At night our house temp is set for about 62 degrees, so no.... no problems with being too hot under the covers.

(edited)

Are those things pee proof Ebli??

Here at work we have like 4 business Hammocks, we got them down in the hammock district..

That joke is getting old... like you batman. and BUSSINESS HAMMOCKS? what? where do you keep those?

Oh come on, bed wetting jokes never get old.. My 4 yr old right now is fighting bed wetting, HMMM I dont seem to laugh though when he does it.. Ok your right, no more bed wetting jokes Ebil...

The business hammocks are in the break room area. I gave one to the UPS driver too, he strings it from one side of his truck to the other..

I guess you've never seen the Simpsons episode where Homer goes to work for an Evil Genius..

Edited by Batman

my friend had a hammock under his loft in his dorm... so cool, but again it was hard to get out. When he first put it up it was close to the underside of the loft... you had to duck to get in it and stuffs and yeah I was stranded for a long time, until someone tipped me out.