*** FORUMS UPGRADED ***

yErMoTH3r

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I use FF and still get what you showed in IE.

::EDIT::

The only time this happens is in this thread... the rest of FF (well.. about 8 other threads I just checked) were fine and dandy.

Edited by ZesteR

lol, now that's something.

in ff1.5, i still have the member['g_use_pm']"> (pic1)

in ff1.5, i don't have the problem with pic2, but the format icons now extend outside of the main content box.

i also have the super wide content to fit my ginormous screenshots (like in this thread)

in ie6, i have none of the above, except for the super wide content to fit my ginormous screenshots (like you just posted).

everytime I click to move elsewhere in forums I get error on page. Need to do it twice it seems.

O, and everything since Jan20th has unmarked itself as read. ... I wa wondering why there was such a huge amount of forums activity today! :) Then I realized Ive already read it all.

Edited by Laz.e.rus

hahahaha. *ehem*

exact same ff version, but the header/navigation/buttons up top are busted apart (like your IE pic) once this thread fully loads. it would do the same thing in older versions of IPB. i'm just baffled at why yours got away with it and mine hates it.

or leave a message...

AIM: yErMoTH3r

Actually, right now, I'm getting tons of errors and formatting inconsistencies. Scripting errors pop up on the index.php when the query variable "act" is equal to "Post." Avatars are currently down, and the personal profile pages of members don't appear to have all the features (and a broken image) one could find there.

Umm... Also, the toolbar above the text area for writing posts appears a bit more... obscure. It's gray and the buttons are hard to see.

Just letting ya know...

(edited)

:( I can't even remember how to change my skin out of this ugly green thing.

*edit*

but thx for the effort m0m...don't want the work to go unappreciated.

*edit 2*

got the skin changed...I R Nub...it's at the bottom of the main forum.

Edited by Playaa/Pselus

I use FF and still get what you showed in IE.

::EDIT::

The only time this happens is in this thread... the rest of FF (well.. about 8 other threads I just checked) were fine and dandy.

sometimes this happens to me too..