Regarding s4h Clan

NorgmaN

I dont't know about some people, but many of the members of s4h are "Night-Owls". We stay up all the time, playing CS:S, CS, and Lineage2. As many people have come to see, we were pubbing the other night which started as a fun Me vs. Reflex knife battle. We played militia, train, then the rotation went to dust2. We were having a blast throwing nades/flashes/smokes at each other and trying to get knife kills. Then a kid joined the server, noticed what we were doing and joined in. Sorry for not remembering his name, its probably in the logs. We played a few rounds, then Ash joined the game. We told him what we were doing, and he played along for 1 round. Next round he bought an ak, and killed me and the other pubber. Next round he went to bombsite B and proceeded to plant the bomb.

Now, not to get sidetracked, but we know that its CS, not KnifeWars, and guns and bombs and such are part of the game, and we should play the game like its meant to be played or go to another server.

Well, we continued on playing, while Ash kept using AK, and running off to bombsites to plant. This got us frustrated because we just wanted to have fun, and we were being kept back from what we were doing. So, we decided to ghost over Ventrilo where Ash was, I would M4 him, and then we would continue the KnifeWar. This went on a few rounds, as you can see from the demo, until we just gave up.

Overall, we understand that this is not our server, and because we aren't in charge we don't get to make up the rules while we play, just because we are good. We will take full responsibility for the actions we took for ghosting, and team-flashing. It was dumb and immature, but hell, it was 3-4a.m. and we just wanted to have some fun.

We know that many people on the server have respect for us, and love having us on the server for more competition in your public servers. If you feel the ban needs to stay on, so be it. However, we really enjoy playing on your server and would love to continue playing.

I guess I leave the of the work to the admins at this point.

NorgmaN 0:1:40586

RefleX 0:0:456005

P.S. In the post earlier with the demo, it says we have been banned. I however can join servers, however, have not spoken to RefleX since the supposed ban.

I would like to add the Robot Smiley to make you smile :wiggle2:

This part good : " We will take full responsibility for the actions we took for ghosting, and team-flashing. It was dumb and immature"

This part not so good : " but hell, it was 3-4a.m. and we just wanted to have some fun" .... so did ash, and everyone here has the equal right to play.

Ive mentioned our discussion to M2, and Im stepping out now and leaving it to the #1 LAs.

Norgman,

Thanks for taking the time to register and post up. In your defense we have never had a problem with you guys breaking the rules, minus alittle bit of teamstacking (which we have talked about) we do like having quality players in our server. We are most of the time willing to offer a person another chance, in this case i don't see why not. Just do us couple things; please read our rules. I know that some may not apply to you but please THIS and acknowledge our rules. Like you posted, it is a public server, and the main purpose to play CSS. Another subject we need to address is ghosting, now we here consider that cheating... No if, ands, or buts.... ....Since you ghosted you ruined someones night. I'd ask you apologize to ash about your actions and have reflex register and post reading our policy and also with an apology. All ash wanted to do was play some counter strike and my guess it ruined his night...

Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guest RefleX
Guests

Well norgman pretty much summed it up.

We were trying to get the server full starting with just us 2. And if we used realy guns i would have de_stroyed norgman and he would have left ;D So we started knifing. Couple of people joined and knifed along with us. We got to around 3v3 and that person joins and recongnized what we were doing and started to buy gun while we were knifing. We asked him to knife along with us but he just kept saying "thats not the game". So people started leaving the server so we tryed to make him leave. And it worked.

Maybe we did ruin his night.

You make it sound like only his night was ruined?

Mine and norgs were almost ruined until he told us we were going to get banned.

We do not ghost unless we have a reason.

I can find another pub.

Do what you must.

Thanks Norg!!

Use the server how you want when it's the 2 of you but when people join, they expect a game of CS not knife athon. I agree i will normally by into a knife fight, but some people just don't roll like that. The server is there for everyones enjoyment.

Reflex could you please review our rules.. ..The fact of ghosting, teamflashing, etc... Was much worse than Ash trying play the game. That's is why i asked for an apology.

Well norgman pretty much summed it up.

We were trying to get the server full starting with just us 2. And if we used realy guns i would have de_stroyed norgman and he would have left ;D So we started knifing. Couple of people joined and knifed along with us. We got to around 3v3 and that person joins and recongnized what we were doing and started to buy gun while we were knifing. We asked him to knife along with us but he just kept saying "thats not the game". So people started leaving the server so we tryed to make him leave. And it worked.

Maybe we did ruin his night.

You make it sound like only his night was ruined?

Mine and norgs were almost ruined until he told us we were going to get banned.

We do not ghost unless we have a reason.

I can find another pub.

Do what you must.

this post has been moderated