Mouse you use?

JackieChan

This isn't any ordinary "post your mouse model" topics... I'm curious if I can find someone here who has the OLDEST mouse they still use to play CS with.

I can say mine's a pretty aged optical mouse. An MX300 Logitech. If possible, I would seriously buy a backup MX300 incase my current one breaks because I wub it so much.

GC Alumni
(edited)

Logitech M-BJ58. Not sure if the particular model is still available or not, bought this one Summer 2003. Just your basic optical. One of the feet started to slip off this Winter, but I moved it and it remains on its original glue.

Edited by mookie

This isn't any ordinary "post your mouse model" topics... I'm curious if I can find someone here who has the OLDEST mouse they still use to play CS with.

I can say mine's a pretty aged optical mouse. An MX300 Logitech. If possible, I would seriously buy a backup MX300 incase my current one breaks because I wub it so much.

that's nothing. I have a friend who STILL uses his "Belkin Gaming Mouse" that he got when he first got Win98.

you are the lose.

(edited)

my old roomate has the oldest mouse I have seen.

I bought an optical mouse my senior year of high school 99. somewhere down the line I passed it onto him and he is still using it. It is an optical logictec, nothing fancy, two buttons and wheel

Edited by NOFX

that's nothing. I have a friend who STILL uses his "Belkin Gaming Mouse" that he got when he first got Win98.

you are the lose.

I never really was saying mine was the oldest. I was just saying mine is pretty "aged" compared to mouses now days.

I swear my dad still has one of those OLD trackballs. Where the ball is in the middle and theres a button the left and a button the right... he actually wanted me to use that to play games with when my old ball mouse broke.

I use an mx518 now, but as recently as FF05 I was using a Microsoft basic optical. :zombie:

Actually got my dad to finally get rid of the old ball mouse he was using, a 2 button mouse with no wheel to boot! Basically I'd gotten tired of looking for the scroll wheel when I was over there helping him (or fixing things) or just looking at the neat programs he found that I gave him the MS optical mouse at Christmas. He was like a kid in a candy store. :) Told me it worked SO much smoother than the one he had been using.