Uh oh!

Heartless

I found my cat when he was only 9 days old and i raised him from when he was SOOO tiny that i had to hold him with a blanket and feed him with a tiny bottle... to now that he's a big orange doofus.. he's been my baby ever since.. and i love him to death. Tonight he was bugging me to feed him and I don't feed him until 9 pm.. so I took a plastic bag (when u shake them he's DEADLY afraid of them.. he goes RUNNING in the opposite direction and hides... why? i don't know..) So i held him and shook the bad next to him in hopes that he would run and hide for awhile and stop bothering me! (I know this sounds like torcher.. but me and my cat have a very weird relationship.. he bothers me about food 24/7 and he always bothers me when im not in the mood.. and he knows he does.. ugh its hard to explain.. cat's have attitudes.. thats all) anyway.. he went and hid until 9pm and when i called him for dinner... he came. Its all good right?! WRONG! He was SOO afraid of me and wouldn't come near me.. which makes me upset but I know he'll forget about it and love me again in no time.. BUT.. after feeding my cats I went out for a cigarette break and Arlo (my cat's name) followed me out, he's an indoor cat.. but he usually goes out occationally and he always comes back when i call him.. so he got out and now almost an hour and a half later he's not coming back... i've called him every 5 min for the past 45 min and he's not coming back! I'm scared out of my mind! Sure the cat bugs me really bad.. but I love him so much.. I think im going to cry now.. :(

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

My cat died a couple nights ago... 14 years old... :(

Maybe your cat would like you better if you broke up long posts into paragraph form.

Try not feeding it, seriously. Just for 1 day, not like animal cruelty or anything. Cat will start following you around in no time.

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests

Hammah... mah cat's dead - I don't think your solutions will work. <_<

;);)

Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guest [DOH]TaPe
Guests
Try not feeding it, seriously. Just for 1 day, not like animal cruelty or anything. Cat will start following you around in no time.

My cat may be following me now for such an act - but only to haunt what's left of my existance :(:ph34r:

Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guest Talent
Guests

cats are evil, they are useless as pets too. the only good they have in this country is for forensic science.

I LOVE MY KITTY!

yeah, he came back :) :) just in time too cause it started pouring about 20 min after he came back.. and i wouldn't want my kitty to get a cold.

Dogs are stupid.. they like people no matter what and they do whatever u tell them to do and u have to walk them and pick up their poop.. cats are better cause they have attitudes and do what they want.. they can get a little too moody though :blink:

Dogs are stupid.. they like people no matter what and they do whatever u tell them to do and u have to walk them and pick up their poop.. cats are better cause they have attitudes and do what they want.. they can get a little too moody though  :blink:

if I'm gonna pay for an animal it better love me no matter what....

I don't dislike cats....just like dogs better

B)