Welcome to the real world

Xterminator

Hey guys

as sexy has posted a while back about school, i will also have to do the same. I have just started College and i'm taking Electronic Engineering Technology (Telecommunications)......This ain't no easy course. I got tough courses and touch Profs. I do not know when or even if i will have time to play CS as often as i usually do. I am going to be cuttin down "game time" until.......until i dont know.

I am not leaving the community or CS but if you never see me on it's cuz i'm probably studying or doing my homework. Speaking of which i just got a Physics assignment today and it's pretty big so i best be gettin to work.

Well....I actually picked up CS when I was a Junior in college. I have a degree in Structural Engineering now! Who would have thought? .....anyway, I had time for all of it - homework, tests, classes, ASCE, AND CS.

(*Lamb Whispers and tugs on my shirt*)Just don't tell 'em it took you eight years to get your Bachelor's!

Shut up lamb, that's besides the point. My advice to you college goers, have fun cause when you're done its the real world out there. The one thing I offer that will help you through college, obviously I didn't do it much in my beginning years-----GO TO CLASS!!!!----You will be amazed at how much more you will learn just by being there. Even if you take no notes and do no homework you will be much better off!

Go Tennessee Vols!!!!

I live my life with one word in mind: Balance

If you find that balance in yourself, you'll realize that you can excel at everything in your life. Homework will seem easier, work will seem less stressful, parties a little more fun, etc.

College - 4+ years of studying, partying, and learning how to be you

Life after college - 50 straight years of advanced organic chemistry with a boring teacher. (hahaha, j/k) :P

Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guest [DLM]->MP_Stinger
Guests

werd im in the bugs grade and his school and i havent played in like 10 days, kinda cause my graphics, i upgraded to windows XP, are messed up and i dont know how to reinstall my video card, any help w/ that would be appreciated