Eggs!

JackieChan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be funny if one of the eggs hatched a pic of like 1024x768 in someone's sig and then the sig nazi banned the egg layer

It would be funny if some how... the eggs all hatched into a picture of Fatty eating an egg.

:lol2: It would be funny if they all did not hatch and it was joke. :lol2:

Edited by {GpL}slapdash

It would be funny if one of the eggs hatched a pic of like 1024x768 in someone's sig and then the sig nazi banned the egg layer

It would be funny if some how... the eggs all hatched into a picture of Fatty eating an egg.

:lol2: It would be funny if they all did not hatch and it was joke. :lol2:

*stares blanky at slapdash and tries to rubb out his comment*

if our eggs don't hatch into SOMETHING... I'm coming after you with a wiffle bat.

(edited)

lol i get a new egg 1 hour before it hatches........

oh! oh! oh! discombobulated was owned by ephemerals G36 Airsoft gun! he got cornered in a hallway and got at least 11 shots put into him before he was a ball on the floor cowering. LOL, then ephemerals dad got out his AK and shot ephemeral.

Then later in the night ephemeral cornered discombobulated again! he got 8-15 shots put into him. It was so funny.

the next time it happens i WILL get a video

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998

oh! oh! oh! discombobulated was owned by ephemerals G36 Airsoft gun! he got cornered in a hallway and got at least 11 shots put into him before he was a ball on the floor cowering. LOL, then ephemerals dad got out his AK and shot ephemeral.

Then later in the night ephemeral cornered discombobulated again! he got 8-15 shots put into him. It was so funny.

eph is insane... why didn't you save disco. crazy bystander effect.

GC Alumni
(edited)

the next time it happens i WILL get a video

Yeah, I'm gonna hang out with you guys reeeeeeal soon.

Less than a day, 12 hours, 6 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 1 hour...

What'll they be?!?! :shrug03:

Mine'll be the BEST.

Edited by JackieChan

(edited)

eph is insane... why didn't you save disco. crazy bystander effect.

1. i didnt want to get shot

2. eph's dad was going to shoot both, so i didnt want to get shot twice

3. i didnt have my glock, and if i did eph would have just shot me for having it

4. it was so funny i wanted to see disco cover himself with his jacket and hide in a corner screaming

Edited by {GpL}TheGeek998