Eggs!

JackieChan

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC Alumni
(edited)

Definately not going to stay up till 3AM to see these things.

:(

oh..well...ok

<mopes to counter, takes champagne off ice, puts cigars back in box, slouches on couch arms folded>

*takes down the streamers... and puts the cake and icecream in the fridge* bed time...

after my glass of ice tea. HATCH EGG HATCH!!!

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Definately not going to stay up till 3AM to see these things.

:(

oh..well...ok

<mopes to counter, takes champagne off ice, puts cigars back in box, slouches on couch arms folded>

*takes down the streamers... and puts the cake and icecream in the fridge* bed time...

after my glass of ice tea. HATCH EGG HATCH!!!

HATCH YOU EGGY BASTARDS! I AM TIRED!

WHAT GIVES EGGS!?!

(maybe they saw my face and decided not to hatch...)

At least hatch for whitney...or else she'll kill us all!

Maybe they're just cold...

*sits on eggs*

Oh that was bad...now I'm going to have to change my pants...

I cant even see them so I would be quite happy if they actually never hatched. Then everyone could be just as frustrated as me :D

*shoots discombobulated in face with deagle* How Dare You! You can't surf anyway.

(edited)

There is alot of violence and deagle headshots being caused from these eggs. The eggs were sent to corrupt you ppl!

And the promise of the eggs hatching is about as solid as the promise from valve that new player models are coming out in february.

Edited by discombobulated

From the guys site.

Sorry. It's February. Means it's shorter than all the other months. I didn't realize this until now. The eggs aren't done yet. And right now I'm not in the greatest of moods, so they'll be late a bit.

Would you guys do me a favor and keep everything in check by spreading the news?

Thank you.

All my hopes and all my dreams have been shattered forever. I have nothing left to look forward to anymore. From now until I die, I shall walk with my head down because I don't deserve to look at anybody or anything. All because my egg didn't hatch on March 1st 2006.

All my hopes and all my dreams have been shattered forever. I have nothing left to look forward to anymore. From now until I die, I shall walk with my head down because I don't deserve to look at anybody or anything. All because my egg didn't hatch on March 1st 2006.

Wow...what are the chances you'd have that bound to a key? :smiling2: