TWILIGHT ZONE EXPERIENCE

Whitney

Ok so i woke up like 20 min ago right and the clock next to my bed said it was 12:45 and i was like ok ok, its 12:45 gives me time to go school. Then i realized it was all dark and gloomy outside, i was like what the ****. So i went potty thinking hey, maybe my eyes just haven't adjusted yet...but no...i went back to the window and it was like super dark and gloomy and i was like....uuuhhhh. I seriously thought it was like the end of the world, i was blaming it on Global warming....i was freaked out dude.

I called my mom at work but no one answered...that didn't help my situation at all, i thought they all died! So i called my b/f and he was like laughing at me out loud was like Whitney, its not 12:45 and i was like yes it is and he was like baby, its 6pm. and i was like WHAT! he was like yea, i've been over to ur house before work, and when your mom was their on her lunch break. I was like no you weren't i would have acknowledged you, i don't remember you being here, and he was all like, but you did, you opened ur eyes and everything. At this point i was so freaked out. It was horrible.

To make a long story short....my clock by my bed will be getting thrown out here pretty soon and will be replaced, im so glad i didn't have to work today....

So Stressful.

Stuff like that can really mess with your mind... and you will probably be mentally scarred for life because of this.

And it reminds me of this one time I slept for two days strait. I almost went insane when i woke up. :freak:

I do that a lot on test days. Ill wake up from a nap or in the middle of the night freaking out thinking I missed an important exam or something. It drives me crazy :=

OH MAN ME TOO! I cram like late into the night or alot during the day and Ill knock out then wake up and tottally flip thinking I missed the test.

Stuff like that can really mess with your mind... and you will probably be mentally scarred for life because of this.

And it reminds me of this one time I slept for two days strait. I almost went insane when i woke up. :freak:

LOL, i think i remember that

I tryed talking to you over the phone and all you would talk about was cutting grass, so wierd :biglaugha:

I have had some weird things happen to me too.

When i had a feever (104 to 105 i think) i thought my parents were in the washer and dryer, so i called 911 and had cops come into my home and wake up my parents because my legs were broken (my legs were fine) but the next day i thought my dad died and i was FREAKING OUT! the next day i was trying to get the little faries out of the air by snaching them out of the sky.

Yeah not good times.

GC Alumni
(edited)

lol...

I would turn off my clock in my dazed state of waking up and going back to sleep and not remember ever turning it off. Hence I have two alarms.

Yeah fevers are crazy... i think i scare people when i'm sick because i get REALLY ill when i'm sick luckly i'm on almost 2 years of not being sick! :luxhello::peace:

Edited by EbilDustBunny

Remembered this one time I fell asleep and woke up at like 7 in the evening. I thought it was morning for a while until I noticed it was getting darker and not brighter outside.

i did something like this, except i was sick. i fell asleep, and woke up at 6, and walked upstairs. my mom and sisters were sitting at the table. several things were clearly wrong; one, the were eating pizza, two, they were all awake at 6am, and 3...i was awake at 6am. i was about to go back to bed, when i suddenly thought to ask why they were all awake at 6am eating pizza. lol, i got pwn't.

(edited)
As i am writing this, i have been awake for more that 40 hours strait. I am going to sleep now, and i will prolly wake up at like 5pm tomorrow.

Nonsense! I have gone a 100 hours straight. It was pretty good until about the low 80s when I would sometimes fall into a trance-like state if I wasn't doing anything for too long. When I did go to sleep it was for about 11-12 hours. I'll have to try to go farther this summer. It should be easier since I now have the master bedroom.

Edited by Kruten