I'm not even sure what to say...

Playaa

Sweet. Her eyes changed from blue to brown after she was born???? That can happen?

Hey there Farmer. Actually, the color change is quite normal. I heard about that years ago when my wife gave birth to our first child.

Here's some info related to this:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When a baby is first born, the eye still has not fully developed a dark pigment known as melanin that helps “color� eyes and skin. Blue or gray eyes (which many Caucasian babies have at birth) in a newborn mean that melanin is virtually absent within the eye’s colored portion (iris).

When your baby is about six months old, you’ll have a better idea of eye color as pigmentation begins to form and brown or darker eyes might appear. The baby’s eye color should be determined by about age one, although some individuals may experience eye color changes through adulthood.

People of Asian, African-American, Hispanic, or native American descent often have babies who are brown-eyed at birth because of darker pigmentation (melanin).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

above text courtesy of: http://vision.about.com/od/childrenvision/...colorchange.htm

Hope that helps to explain it! ;)

Cranky B)

My son's eyes were light blue like mine until he was about 8 months old. Then they slowly changed to hazel, and just in the past couple of years have become the same (beautiful :wub:) brown as Mustard's.

:o I didn't know eyes can still change colors! but then again it explains why my friend's eyes are greener on day then the other. Blue to brown is pretty crazy.

The kids are cute, the father don't look to happy though. Maybe hes trying to be a man.

Regarding the eyes, I have had mine change colour. When I was born I had light blue eyes, then when I was 8 they changed to green. It happens and is very common.

The human Eye is the one thing in our bodies that never grow any bigger... They are full size at birth..

And a human baby is the only animal on the planet that can breath and swallow at the same time, it goes away around 1 yrs old..

Hmm, I tried again.

SCOPES-deadsite.jpg

weird...I get the same thing now.

I'm betting they're having DNS issues and it'll be worked out in a few days...that usually explains why some people can get to a site and others can't

And a human baby is the only animal on the planet that can breath and swallow at the same time, it goes away around 1 yrs old..

Grrr...I've tried this 3 times now...I WILL DO IT! :bang:

I kinda make a funny face when I try tho...

Oh, and until then, one of you could tell me what this is:

http://snopes.net/

I aint clickin that...

<html>

<head>

<title>The SnopesWorks Consortium</title>

</head>

<body>

<table>

<tr>

<td width="10%">

</td>