Movies

Fatty

<Walks in>: "Hey guys what's going on!>

:o:o:o

<Runs away>

Ok i won't bring my camera! Or maybe i'll bring it and not tell anyone. I don't want to see your gross movies anyways... sinners!

You're going to waste all the film on the way down there anyway. I can see it now...

<somewhere on the road to ff>

Mag- "Whoa! Hey rash, that sign says Worlds Largest Ball of Yarn, 2 miles! I gotta get some footage of that!"

Rash- "..."

Mag- <_<

Rash- "Who's driving the car?"

Mag- "bullet is"

Rash- "bullet didn't come this year"

Mag- "wait, we're still in the driveway"

Rash- :bang:

:lol:

Then to clear up any confusion... what is the genre of these movies that you plan on making and Mag isnt allowed to watch?

If you do not answer, Ill answer for myself and let my imagination run wild.

Genre? Uuuh, amateur....documentary?

And no one ever said Mag couldn't watch. He can even participate. Of course he can! He just isn't allowed to film. Because I, Teh CoffeeMaker, am the oh-fficial FragFest videographer.

Edited by Mustard's CoffeeMaker

<Limo arrives, Duke steps out. Looks up, puts on sunglasses and throws scarf over shoulder>

No vun makes zee film of Maglruuuter eggzzzept mwaa ooont zair izz NO commmpromizing dat fact.

BRING IN ZEE GREEK RRROMAN WRRRESTLERS!!

Can’t we just take clips from Commando and say it was FF? Let’s say someone was just planning on calling in sick to work Friday to come to FF. What would happen if someone went around filming them showing they were okay?

you have to have a scene of mag running up to a cop with a steak knife and saying "knife round?"

when the cop pulls out his firarm, then mag goes into a rant saying "NOOB! ITS KNIFE ROUND!!"

i can see it now.............

• 3 weeks later...
I have things to say, but i'll wait until 2 weeks to go before i let you know. Just to keep you on your toes LOL. :unsure::unsure::unsure::twitch::freak:

Now i wish i wasn't drunk when i posted that. I had a great idea...... then i passed out. :shrug03: