Why Can't the glock be this powerful!?

Saris

That's pretty sweet, but yeah, that thing would be so useless unless you were point blank :\ Although funny enough, I find burst to be better for long-ranged shots in CS. Go figure.

Yea, Ive found the glock has been friendlier to me lately than before, I'm beginning to prefer it over the USP. Nothing is more satisfying than having no armor, nothing but a glock, nailing a full-armored CT in 1 burst, then taking his M4. Fun stuff.

burst glock is underated, the burst option is my second favorite pistol just under the deagle

but burst is only good at close range

I'm sorry. I just can't take you seriously ever since you switched from dancing guys to Portman. It frustrates me so...

I like the burst. I would rather have a glock than a usp. Burst shot rules! :army:

burst glock is underated, the burst option is my second favorite pistol just under the deagle

but burst is only good at close range

I'm sorry. I just can't take you seriously ever since you switched from dancing guys to Portman. It frustrates me so...

I agree...give me the dancing guys. That is the best comm. on TV! :peace:

I'll agree that it has little recoil, so if you need to you can clickity-click about 6-10 shots into someones head at closerange and have a nice chance of slapping your enemies crosshairs around till you kill him dead.

Burst fire has way more recoil and its slow on the click rate, just like famas, but with much less accuracy. I dont care for it.