xT vs CSG CAL Playoffs Round 2....9:30 est tonite!

akaM2

(edited)
I don't see the link to the streams!!

its on the home page of www.egln.net

or if u click on the link m2 posted, click on the home tab and u shud see it

Edited by Mr.Cool

Any other chances of making cal-m without reaching this playoff? What was the final score?

we may still get invited, if we would of won it would of been a definate move up but we would have to discuss if we would even want to, we still need alot of work.

Never got shut out before on one side, dont know how it happened, everywhere we went there was 2-3 guys waiting for us, no matter how we faked and what we did.

Any other chances of making cal-m without reaching this playoff? What was the final score?

we may still get invited, if we would of won it would of been a definate move up but we would have to discuss if we would even want to, we still need alot of work.

Never got shut out before on one side, dont know how it happened, everywhere we went there was 2-3 guys waiting for us, no matter how we faked and what we did.

h4x i tell u, h4x!

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

You guys used me as your ringer yesterday and your guys had it down pack. Sometimes luck is a factor and it seemed this was only a luck thing. They will probably invite you. Good run XT>.

was great watching you guys. I watch it with my buddy and we were commenting the whole match...fun stuff. I thought you couldve pulled off couple of rounds on T when it was left to 1on1. Otherwise, pick off strategies probably would've worked better than rushes it seemed. But anyway, NT.

I told my boy that pagan is your best (silly me) and pagan had only 3 kills the whole match := . Is he sick with the flu? I gotta come more often to ya pub and check you out