After all the idiocy I have seen in my life...

Playaa

no...but now that I think about this...there's no way that article isn't an April Fools joke...it's just not possible.

and now I DID read the preface...have I been owned or do I get credit for figuring it out?

This article is a FAKE and is not from BBC. This article was posted to TURF and since then, this link has spread and the forum is drowning in the extra bandwidth. I suggest you read this for the message by the original author of this article and purchase one of the T-Shirts to thank him for this article. I added the Google Ads to support the extra hits chewing up the bandwidth. Please do NOT click on them if you are not interested in their products.

Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guest zerodamage
Guests

28 dead. Even though this story is fake, can you say owned? lol

"Sihamoni was quoted before the fight stating that he felt since his fighters out-numbered the lion 42 to 1, that they “… could out-wit and out-muscle [it].�

Unfortunately, he was wrong."

That is the best part.

This is months old...I was shocked when I read it back then cause it didn't have the big "THIS IS FAKE" preface on it...I was like...where do you get tickets!?!?!?! Why isn't this on PPV?!?!?!...oh...thats why